chapter 40

It has only been a day since she got to this current timeline, it was pretty odd to see Wakasa walking around the campus again when she got used to the idea that he was expelled

But the whole reason Wakasa got expelled was because of herself, she pointed the blame on Wakasa when she got in trouble for beating up the girl that set the Inupi household on fire back then. 

But since Akane was well and alive in this timeline, the fire must've never happened, so her fight with that girl never happened and so she never lied and blamed Wakasa for it, hence he didn't get expelled. 

But then again, how did she meet Wakasa in this timeline? since she only met him through Seishu after Akane's death.

"Thinking about all this timeline alteration is exhausting..." She muttered to herself as she leaned back in her chair before glancing at the wall clock. 

Then someone burst through the student council's office door, and of course, it was none other than Sanzu. 

"President! President!" He called breathlessly. 

Y/n sat up straight and hummed as she waited for him to elaborate. After being with Sanzu in different timelines, she got used to his antics. 

"Huh?" Sanzu paused. "That's weird, usually you'd scold me for kicking the door open" 

"You already knew that and yet you did it nonetheless," She said indifferently. "So, what trouble have you gotten yourself into this time?" 

"I- you ask that as if I'm a troublemaker" He retorted almost offended. "Anyway," Sanzu then casually walked around the office, checking the shelves uninterestedly. 

"Anyway...what..?" She anticipated him to continue.

"Oh, the Haitani's got into a fistfight with each other, and even the campus guard can't separate them" He reported as if he was just passing a piece of trivial information. 

"What?!" She shot up from her seat and immediately walked outside. 

Sanzu followed behind. "It's kinda fun to watch them fight, to be honest, they always team up together so they're strong together, but them fighting each other just goes on and on... " He paused. "Then I got bored and ran to you" 

"Gee, thanks for reporting immediately..." She sarcastically retorted. 

The commotion was easily spotted since a big audience had surrounded the fight, Y/n easily got through since everyone made a clear path for her. 

And inside the circle were Rindou and Ran with bloodied noses, messed up clothes, and frizzed-up hair. 

Y/n spotted Wakasa in the audience watching. "Waka," She called as she walked to him. "Can't you stop them?" 

"Nope, and I have two reasons, it's clearly a sibling fight, I can't meddle with that. And second, I'm tired, I wanna go home and sleep" He answered making Y/n sigh.