chapter 8

Y/n didn't really listen to what they were talking about when the meeting started, she was thinking about Wakasa and why he didn't return for the meeting

She looked at Mikey, who also glanced her way. Y/n gave him a look that she wants to leave, to which the blond nodded. She gave him a small smile before leaving.

The others looked at her as she left the room wondering where she was going and why she left in the middle of the meeting but no one outspokenly asked about it.

Y/n decided to exit at the back door of the club since she didn't want to bump into anyone. As soon as she stepped out the door she was pulled to the side.

"What the-!" She exclaimed as her back hit the wall. Before she could react further, she was immediately met with a deep kiss. She pushed them away. "Wakasa, what the hell! What is your problem?!"

"My problem? What's your problem?!" He retorted back. "You knew exactly what you were doing"

"And you don't? You were touching another woman in front of me!" She shouted back.

"I wasn't touching her! She was touching me!" He exclaimed. "Unlike you who deliberately touched that girl, may I remind you they're strippers and not prostitutes?"

She smugly smiled. "She liked it though, but I guess the best word is she loved it" Wakasa pinned her again to the wall making her hit her head. She groaned. "Ngh-! Don't be so immature Waka"

"If anyone's being immature here, it's you" He glared at her while his hand held her jaw. Their face was mere inches away and Y/n can feel his hot breath against her skin.

His touch was addicting and she hated it.

She didn't reply, they were just staring at each other's lips. Wakasa then let out an exasperated sigh before pulling her on the wrist. "I'm driving you home"

"I can get home myself" She tried to pull her wrist away but Wakasa only tightened his grip.

"Get on" He demanded and despite what she said, she obliged since she do want to get home as soon as possible.

Wakasa made her sit in front of the bike to make sure she won't run away, not that she actually would. Her back was resting on his chest and she can feel his hard dick pressed against her ass.

They arrived at her apartment quickly because of Wakasa's fast and reckless driving, he ran past at least 3 red lights.

"Well we're here" She stepped off. "Aren't you leaving?" Y/n raised her brow.

Wakasa didn't speak, he only grabbed her wrist again and walked towards her apartment unit. "Go on, open it"

She rolled her eyes and opened her door. Y/n entered, she can hear Wakasa step in as well. She smirked when she heard the lock click.