chapter 50

It was the next morning, and the tension between Toman and Kantō was becoming thicker despite being in the grey area

At that same time, Y/n was busy making sure everything for their university week was ready before the opening ceremony. 

All college students were gathered in the auditorium, pumped and excited for the events that'll later occur. 

"President," Kakucho called. "Your cue," 

Kokonoi on the other hand gave her an encouraging smile on the wings of the stage as she stepped into the podium. 

"To all my colleagues, I'm sure you're all excited for this year's university week, and I am as well," Y/n started. 

She then continued saying whatever it is in her script, explaining the main event which was the course team sports competition, and the available booths during the event. 

"-will the reigning champion of the sports competition, [Insert your college course here], win again this year? or will a different course take the win for themselves?" Y/n said, enticing everyone into the competition. 

"I'm excited to see how everything will turn out," She continued with a wide smile. "And remember to give everything you got this year. Thank you and good luck to all teams," 

The speech wasn't entirely for the university week opening or the sports competition. She knows the speaker from the auditorium was loud enough for the students in the senior high department to hear, despite not being around the auditorium. 

To the students inside the auditorium, her speech sounded like any other opening speech from a student council president, but to the Toman members listening in from their classrooms, it sounded like a threat. 

As if she were saying she's confident Kantō will win with ease against Toman, and of course, she's right, but despite seeing how bleak Toman's chances are, they will fight back. 

And that's exactly what Y/n adored with Toman, they're an interesting group. But after the events that happened yesterday, Y/n decided it was best to get rid of them for good. 

After all, as her subordinates had said, she doesn't need distractions such as Toman which had served as her entertainment. Now, she needed to focus on eliminating hindrances for the sake of Kantō's future. 

"Great speech pres, though I gotta say, you're being too cocky," Kakucho said with a teasing smile. "Just 'cause [insert your college course here] team representatives won in the previous year, doesn't mean you'll win again this year," 

Y/n smiled. "Oh yeah? watch us win again, and when we do, you owe me 1 thousand yen," 

"And when my course wins, you owe me 5 thousand yen," Kakucho retorted.

Kokonoi then chimed in. "All this talk about money... but if my course wins, you both owe me 10 thousand yen each," 

"Yeah, if," Y/n chuckled along with Kakucho while Kokonoi just rolled his eyes.