chapter 19

Everyone was busy this week

Everyone was busy this week. Toman was busy because of the dispute between them and Moebius, Hanagaki was busy preventing Draken from getting stabbed and dying, and Y/n was busy avoiding Kisaki despite agreeing to finally meet him.

Who could blame her? That guy was terrifying in so many different ways, and she hated the fact that he was too smart- even for his own good. And often his 'smartness' gets so annoying that it makes her want to rip out her eyeballs. He was a know-it-all, at least in Y/n's perspective.

"Y/n, What are you doing?" Choji asks the girl who was hiding anywhere she could fit. "You look ridiculous, stop that"

"He could be anywhere-!" She retorted as she hid inside the back of his jacket. "That guy is so unpredictable, it scares me"

He raised his brow at her. "So you finally admit that you're terrified of something- OW!" Choji glared. "Why'd you pinch me-!"

"You're lucky that's all I did" She rolled her eyes while going out of his jacket to stand beside him.

Choji was soothing his side where she had pinched him while whining about how the pain was like a burn. Then he noticed a familiar blonde with glasses walking in the distance.

"Oh? Isn't that-"

She cut him off. "I sense danger, must retreat. Bye Choji-!"

"I-" When he turned, she was gone. "Seriously? I cannot believe that girl, honestly, how can someone be afraid of a guy who can barely fight..."

"Oi Choji" A familiar voice greeted. "I thought I saw you with Y/n?"

"Kisaki" The other greeted back. "Uh, yeah, she left. She said she needed to attend some other business" He lied to cover for her.

He ran his hand through his poorly dyed blond hair. "She has time for other business, and yet she can't meet me for just a day?" Kisaki's tone was annoyed. Then he grabbed Choji's collar. "Get her to me, drag her if needed. I need to talk to her." He said firmly while still holding the other blond's collar.

"Oi, piss hair. What the fuck are you doing" Y/n suddenly appeared in their sight, her tone low and her eyes narrowed.

She hated Kisaki's superiority complex, how dare he touch and treat her vice president as if Kisaki has that authority? No one but her can lay a hand on her subordinates. Y/n stepped closer making Kisaki let go of Choji's shirt.

Kisaki wore a forced and sheepish smile. "Y/n, there you are" He greeted but she ignored him.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" The masked boy asked surprised at her sudden appearance. "Didn't you have another business to attend to?" He said in a knowing tone.

"I forgot my phone" She lied. "It's in your pocket." She then shifted her gaze toward the other male. "Anyway, Kisaki, do you have a problem" It sounded more like a threat than a question.