chapter 49

Wakasa and Izana walked beside her as she walked the long halls of Kantō Manji's headquarters

Wakasa and Izana walked beside her as she walked the long halls of Kantō Manji's headquarters. Other lower-ranking members bowed in respect or maybe fear when she passed. 

"Hey," Izana called. "What were you talking about with the other two guys?" 

The two males anticipated her answer. "Hm?" She fakely pondered. "It's none of your business," She said with a forced smile. "And can you two please leave me alone, why are you even following me?" 

The two looked at each other and then back at her. "I'm the defense unit captain, and Wakasa's the commando unit captain," Izana said. 

"It's part of our duty to accompany the acting president wherever she goes," Wakasa answered. 

"Well, how about Mikey then? His position is more important, isn't he supposed to be the one to have an entourage?" She questioned. 

"Mikey's always accompanied by Sanzu and Kisaki," Izana informed with furrowed brows. "Have you forgotten?" 

"No, I didn't, that's why I asked," She said sarcastically. "Well, bye-bye now," 

The two males didn't notice they were in front of the elevator until the door slid closed in front of their faces while Y/n smiled and waved goodbye. 

"O-oi-!" Izana exclaimed as he continuously pressed the elevator buttons, hoping it'll open again. 

Wakasa sighed. "Ah... she got away," 

Izana chuckled as he shrugged. "Doesn't she always?" He said. "Still, it's not like we can't track her down easily,"

"Heh, you're right," Wakasa chuckled as well. 

"Say, how do you do it?" The blond asks. "Just how do you always know where she's off to?" 

He shrugged. "I just know," Wakasa said making Izana give him a doubtful look. "She told me where she'll be," 

Izana furrowed his brows in confusion. "If Y/n wanted to get away from our watch, then why would she tell you?" 

Wakasa just shrugged again before looking at his phone. "...today, she should be at that park again," He said to himself. "I guess we can leave her be for now," He told Izana. 

Izana glanced at Wakasa's screen, he expected to see a tracking app, but the way he worded it seem to go against her assumption. He was surprised to see a list of locations with exact dates and times. 

The blond looked at him with a weird gaze. "You have a record of her future locations?" He asked quite creeped out. "Maybe you really are a stalker," 

Wakasa rolled his eyes. "She gave me this list... way back then," He explained. 

"Yeah, sure, whatever you say," Izana brushed him off and then walked away. 

.