chapter 47

[Chapters 46 to 48 are posted, happy reading~!]

University week was something almost every student was anticipating

University week was something almost every student was anticipating. No early classes, and no school work to do (unless you haven't done your previous work, you procrastinating sausage).

And because Y/n, Kokonoi, and Kakucho were the only people in the student council, they were quite busy for the next two days, which was not particularly a problem, they were chill and confident they'll win their fight with Toman anyway. 

"How's the fundraiser going?" Y/n asked Kokonoi who walked beside her. 

"Going pretty well, the students in this school are really loaded," Kokonoi chuckled. "How 'bout you?" 

Y/n hummed. "I still have to talk with each of the class representatives for their booths, hmm what else... oh-! also I need to check on the students who signed up for the band concert and-" 

Kokonoi sighed as he stopped her. "No, I meant, how are you," He repeated. "You've been the busiest among all of us, have you even taken a break yet?" 

"Oh, well, I will but right after I finish just a few more tasks," She smiled before walking again. "Anyway, I better start now." She started to jog to get to her next destination. 

Before she could go far, she stopped to look at Kokonoi again. "Oh, Koko! Make sure you talk with the production club for the decoration in the main auditorium, make sure they stick to the theme and not just go overboard-!" 

He smiled. "Yes, president!" Kokonoi shouted back. Then he paused. "Wait... the auditorium?" He stood in his place like a lost child. "Where's the auditorium again...?" 

"It's in the senior high department," Someone said, when he turned he saw Inupi holding a big box filled with decorating materials. "Have you forgotten?" 

"Oh, I guess?" Kokonoi shrugged. "But, thanks," He paused. "Where are you off to?" 

"The auditorium, I volunteered to help the production club," Inupi then walked. "So, are you coming?" 

"Yeah," Kokonoi answered as he jogged up beside the blond. "Remind me again why the auditorium is in the Senior high department?" 

"Due to space issues, since the college department already has most of the spaces needed for each sport, they built the auditorium there," Inupi shrugged. "I think," 

Kokonoi scoffed. "You think?" 

"Don't ask me, I didn't build the school," The blond rolled his eyes. 

.

.

.

When the two reached the senior high department, Koko could recognize some students, mainly the members of the second generation of Tokyo Manji. 

This didn't come as a surprise to him since they all go to the same school, except just in different grades and levels.