chapter 57

[ Time Skip to July 3rd, 2017 - The Day of the Wedding ]

The Groom and Bride were in separate rooms getting ready while the guests were roaming around the venue waiting for the wedding to begin. 

Y/n arrived a bit late since she just decided last minute to actually attend which means Kisaki had to fetch her from her penthouse.

"Y/n! So you did choose to attend," Shinichiro greeted her. 

She shrugged. "There's food, who am I to decline?" 

"She just didn't want to be left out of the fun," Kisaki commented behind Y/n who just gave him a narrowed gaze.

Shinichiro chuckled. "Anyway, I don't think you've met everyone yet?" He then assisted her toward the others. "Come, I'll introduce you to my friends," 

They approached three other males, and one of them immediately took notice of her presence. 

"Hey, lollipop girl," One of them smiled and the other two glanced at the girl beside Shinichiro. 

"Wakasa? You know Y/n?" Shinichiro asked. 

"Wait, Wakasa..?" She muttered suddenly remembering the boy she met at the airport twenty years ago. "You're that boy, from twenty years ago?" 

"Yes, at the airport," Wakasa felt relieved she can remember him. "Glad you can still remember," 

"How could I forget, you got practically dragged out by security that day," She chuckled. 

"Wait, was that the time when I had to bail you out?" Benkei questioned. 

"You got detained...?!" She said with amusement as she laughed. "I knew you were a troublemaker," 

"Troublemaker is one word, this guy used to fight a lot," The other male spoke which earned him a hard nudge from Wakasa. "Well, anyway, My name's Akashi Takeomi,"

"Oh, and I'm Arashi Keizō," The other introduced. "I work with this guy," He pointed at Wakasa. 

"Then I'm guessing you're also a martial artist?" Y/n questioned. 

"Yes, he is," Shinichiro answered instead in amusement. "I didn't know you knew Waka that well," 

She just smiled in response. Then Takeomi spoke up. "Wait, you actually look familiar-" 

"Takeomi-! Come take a photo of me here," A cheerful voice called.

"Oh, Senju? Why don't you ask Haruchiyo to do it?" Takeomi replied to the girl. 

"Eh, he didn't want to-" Senju then made eye contact with Y/n. "Hey, I know you! Uh, L/n Y/n...? Right?" 

"Nice seeing you again," Y/n smiled. 

Senju let out a quiet gasp. "So that's why you said 'see you again' back then, you knew we'll meet again?" 

"I'm confused, how come you know a lot of people here?" Shinichiro muttered.