chapter 26

They told her about the plan but Y/n can tell Kisaki has something else in his mind and will surely won't go through with the said plan

When everything was laid out to her, they parted ways, except for Y/n, Kisaki, and Hanma who stayed behind to talk.

"You're going to get your ass kicked out of Toman if they find out what you're planning" She warned.

Kisaki smirked. "You can see through me that easily huh" He muttered. "But who's gonna snitch on me? You?"

She turned her body slightly as she crossed her arms. "No, what would I gain by snitching?" She shrugged. "Do what you want, I don't care"

"Do anything I want except harm your reputation, right?" He corrected and she hummed. "You never fail to amuse me Y/n"

"Are you two going to kiss now?" Hanma commented, not knowing they're related.

Y/n kicked him hard on his crotch making him crouch and fall to his knees as he clutched his aching manhood.

Kisaki and Y/n just stared at him with a neutral expression as Hanma continued to groan in pain while laying down on the pavement.

"What'd I say?! You two are clearly aligned with each other" Hanma retorted.

She sighed as she pinched the bridge of her nose. "Tetta's my cousin, dimwit" Y/n cleared. "We grew up together hence our sameness in some aspects"

It was the first time Y/n had acknowledged or even just mentioned Kisaki as a family but on a regular basis, she would act like they were nothing but acquaintances.

"Y/n? Are you feeling alright?" Kisaki asked, not really caring. "You're saying words you usually don't say, and it's unsettling"

Hanma stood up, still aching. "Cousins?! That's trippy, what the hell? How?"

"No questions, and if you ever mention this to anyone," She trailed. "I'll gouge out your eyes"

"Doesn't sound so bad really" Hanma shrugged not completely raking her seriously.

Kisaki looked at him. "I advice you to be careful from now on, that last time she said those words, she really did it"

The taller male stared in shock. "Her? I mean yeah, she looks like she can fight but gouging someone's eyes? I just don't see it in her"

"Let's test that theory then, come here you son of a bitch" She grabbed Hanma's hair and forced him down.

Kisaki watched as Hanma struggled against her grip, Y/n straddled Hanma's torso while both her hands were on either side of his face with her thumbs directly resting on top of Hanma's eye sockets.

The male shouted in pain as her finger slowly found its way inside his eyelids slowly, his eyes were starting to water and a bit of blood was starting to mix in.