chapter 7

The other student council members had already gone home before her

The other student council members had already gone home before her. She insisted that they should leave early, Y/n told them the work isn't really that heavy.

But in reality, she just want to get rid of them as soon as possible because they kept interrogating her about her past.

So now she's left with all the work. And when she was finished, it suddenly rained lightly so she decided to just walk home since it wasn't pouring.

But that was her mistake, the rain soon turned heavy and instead of finding shelter, smartass Y/n decided to run, as if it would make a difference if she just walked.

She soon arrived at the bike shop. "Y/n-?!" Inupi exclaimed as the girl entered the shop soaking wet from the heavy rain. "Why the fuck didn't you use an umbrella?"

"I left mine at home" She explained sheepishly. "Plus I had the luxury of feeling like the main character in the rain" She laughed heartily.

The blond sighed at her childishness. "You should've called me instead of walking in the rain" He scolded the girl. "Go and change upstairs. You're gonna get sick if you stay like that"

The bike shop basically serves as a second home for both of them. But they do have their own homes, Inupi lives in an apartment complex near the apartment where Y/n stayed at.

So as mentioned before, they usually go home together since they live close to each other. The bike shop was closer to the campus so they often stayed there when the weather was like this.

She finished fixing herself and sat by the sofa. "Are you going home later?" She asked as she dried her hair.

"I think I'll stay here for tonight, I need to finish fixing up one of the bikes" He explained as he handed her a cup of hot beverage. "I'll drive you home when the rain stops"

"No need, I can walk home-"

"No. I'll drive you home"

She looked at him with a smile. "You really love me don't you"

"Of course I do, stop being weird about it" He scrunched his face.

When they first met, it was when they were still in high school, they were always in the same class and they became close and always sat next to each other.

Inupi introduced Y/n to Wakasa since he wanted his friends to be friends as well. That was the time when Brahman was formed. Also at that time, Wakasa started courting Y/n, and often Inupi was the third wheel.

He was fine with it since he's been a third wheel before, with Akane and Kokonoi. Well, they weren't really together but it felt like he was a third wheel anyway.

It was graduation when Y/n agreed to be finally Wakasa's girlfriend and Inupi was there to witness it. Inupi is Wakasa and Y/n's mutual friend, so he knew all the tea between the two.