chapter 35

The fight between Hanagaki and Kakucho was going nowhere, Takemichi wasn't going to lose even if Kakucho beat him to death

That's when Kisaki butted in and pointed a gun at Takemichi's head, it no longer fazes Takemichi or Y/n, after all, they knew well this was going to happen.

Kisaki then fired at Hanagaki's foot. "What's wrong Kisaki? I won't die If you're aiming at my door" Hanagaki sternly spoke.

"I don't have charisma like Mikey, I'm not smart like Naoto, Nor am I adept like Koko-kun" Takemichi started.

"And I don't have a body like Mucho, I'm not strong in fights like Draken either, and I obviously lack connections like Y/n..." He paused. 

Hanagaki then slowly stood. "That's why I believe in one thing that I'm good at" He straightened his posture. "I don't give up. Even if I die, I will not give up!" 

She knows that Takemichi is trying to reach a goal, but why would he sacrifice himself over and over again for these people he didn't even know before? 

This is the type of people she hated the most, the type of people who were too nice, the type of people who wouldn't think twice to sacrifice themselves. 

The type of people that would rather get hurt than inflict harm on others, in short,  the type of people like Hanagaki. 

But then again, she can't really bring herself to fully hate him, after all, Hanagaki has an admirable determination and a loyal heart. 

Sanzu grabbed her wrist and when she looked at him, he gave her a stern look. It was as if he knew that she would try and attack Kisaki at that moment. 

"Just watch," He said as he tightened his grip and pulled her further back. 

"But-!" She tried to reason. 

Y/n has no idea why she always felt helpless whenever Sanzu was around, she knows she's stronger than him but there's just something about Sanzu that kept her from going against him. 

"Y/n, listen, if you try to get involved there, Izana will not hesitate to hurt you" Sanzu spoke. "Not after you attacked one of his executives" 

"No, he wouldn't, I'm practically an older sister to him" Y/n pulled her arm away. "And plus, who do you think taught him to fight?" 

"You're being foolish Y/n, don't underestimate Izana's patience" Sanzu continued. 

"And how about my patience, Sanzu?" She narrowed her eyes at him. 

The male sighed. "I'm simply saying that you shouldn't charge into a fight without accepting the possible outcome" 

Before they can continue their argument, Mikey finally arrived. 

She let out an amused chuckle. "Finally, this shit will be over soon..." 

.