Swimsuits and Beaches Do NOT Go Together (Or Maybe it is Just Kai)

Wrote some fluff for a friend who asked for it. You know who you are. :)

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!" Kai screeched, which of course caused Jay to sigh from his seat at the table and caused Nya and Skylor to run in from outside training in a panic.  

"Do I need to remind you who you are talking to?" Wu asked, stroking his beard with a raised eyebrow, unstartled from the sudden outburst.

"Do I need to remind you?" Kai sassed back, and Jay started banging his head only to then start cackling when he heard the 'slap from around the world' whack Kai in the face.

"Do you need a slap too, Jason?" Wu asked, and Jay instantly went quiet before shaking his head.

"No, Sensei." Jay muttered, though he had to bite his tongue at the way Kai's mouth was still dangling open with his hand pressed against the cheek.

"Kai, close your mouth before a fly goes inside of it." Wu commanded, not even turning to look at Kai.

"Why is Kai screaming bloody murder?" Skylor asked, turning to her boyfriend expectantly.

"I'm refusing to tell you anything about what has occurred in the past few minutes. I will say that my life will be ruined forever." Kai gasped dramatically, which caused Wu to whack Kai on the back of his head again.

"Keeping secrets is no good foundation for any relationship that you wish to have a lasting run." Wu announced, which caused Kai to groan in mortification before standing up.

"You can't tell me what to do, DAD!" Kai groaned, only to slap his mouth when he realized what he said.

"Did you just call Wu---" Nya asked her brother.

"No, I did not." Kai denied.

"I'm pretty sure you did." Jay said with a raised eyebrow.

"You guys are clearly hearing things." Kai said, backing up ever so slowly.

"Do you see me as a Father figure, Kai? If so that is no way to talk to me." Wu reprimanded.

"Of course I don't." Kai denied again.

"Hey! That is no way to talk to your Father!" Skylor sassed, and Kai turned around and bolted.

Jay couldn't hold it in his body anymore, and promptly turned and started wheezing into the ground which he had previously collapsed into. In his defense, there was nothing else for him to do, and Wu seemed to distracted at Nya and Skylor to really punish him for his outburst of laughter towards Kai.

"What was his deal?" Nya asked, shooting a glance over to her boyfriend who still hadn't seemed to calm down yet.

"I told Kai that we were going to have a team building day." Wu said with a shrug.

"I don't seem to see why that would cause him to scream." Skylor responded, crossing her arms at Wu.

"Its because it is at the--- at the---- each...." Jay tried to respond, but he still couldn't calm down enough for either of them to understand him.

"Oh for the love of god! Nya, be of use and shut your boyfriend up!" Wu turned to Nya.

"What makes you think that I would be able to do that?!" Nya asked holding her hands up in defense.

"You have lips, use them." Wu retorted before turning to Skylor, ignoring a flumbering Nya who was as red as her Brother's Gi. 

"It is because it is at the beach." Wu said with another shrug before turning and walking out the door.