Video Evidence

Request by:@Franjo5000

After dealing with the Vengestone buyer, the Ninja returned home to the Monastery. It was one of the most difficult battles that they had to deal with, but they were all used to losing their Elemental powers these days. They always lost them one way or another. 

Lately, things have been going on a never ending spiral, almost as though things were on a constant loop or repeat. All of the things that happened were the same in the end. There powers were stolen, they fought the bad guys, and then they saved the day in the end. It was getting repetitive, and though it was always the same, it didn't help that it was always emotionally and physically challenging.

Jay and Cole were hanging out in front of the Murals as Jay had his hands in front of him to block out Cole's attacks. They were training in front of the monastery, which was something that they had started doing shortly after the events of Prime Empire. Cole wanted to understand Jay better, and Jay just wanted to hang out with his bestfriend without getting yelled at by Wu or someone else. This was the compromise that they were able to reach.

"I'm so bored! I wish something cool would happen." Cole wined as he went in for another attack.

"You say that every time there is no action, Cole. Then, you complain when we actually have things to do." Jay said as he playfully rolled his eyes.

"Good. That would be a correct assumption for me." Cole said as he agreed with himself.

Jay just laughed as he put his hands down and flipped in the air. This happened every time they had to stop doing something. It would be fine the first couple days, and then they would be bored out of there mind until something came up again. It didn't bother him in the slightest though. He agreed with Cole. He felt a little hypocritical, but he didn't say anything. Now was not the time to be talking about ethics.

"That is hypocritical, Cole." Nya announced as she came outside with Lloyd and shook her head.

"Does it look like I care?" Cole shot back as Jay walked over and gave Nya a kiss on the cheek.

"Ignore him. He is just bored." Jay said as he rolled his eyes and interlocked his fingers with Nya's.

"Of course I'm bored! I want something to happen." Cole wined again as he looked up to Lloyd.

Lloyd raised his eyebrows as he shook his head at his brother. He seemed to recall a very similar conversation with Cole several months ago. Looking up at Jay and Nya, Lloyd saw that they were thinking the same thing. Nya shook her head to tell him not to bring it up, to which Lloyd quickly agreed. He wasn't going to deal with an angry Nya. That was Kai and Jay's job after all.

"Where are Kai and Zane? Can I go pick a fight with them?" Cole finally asked as he failed to get Jay's attention from some sort of silent conversation with Nya.

"Kai and Skylor is on a double date with Zane and Pixal." Lloyd explained as he looked up to Cole and crossed his arms.

"And they didn't invite you 2?" Cole asked as he looked towards Jay and Nya who had once again entered the conversation.

"Double dates with Zane and Pixal are fine, not with Kai and Skylor. It was bad enough last time  to know not to do that again. Skylor isn't even the problem. It is always Kai and that is all I am going to say." Jay deadpanned as Nya winced slightly at the memory.

"If you are so desperate, why don't you go ask queen whatever her name was on a date." Lloyd said as he rolled his eyes, making sure that Cole wouldn't ask what happened.

"Fuck no! Do you know how much of a disaster that would be? It would end before it began." Cole said as he instantly shook his head at the suggestion.