Reunited at Last

*MINOR DRAGON'S RISING SPOILERS*

(I'm going to be honest, I haven't really watched all of the episodes. I stopped trying after finding out that Jay wasn't in it until the second half of season 1, where he was only in it for like 27 seconds. The only episodes that I really have watched intentionally is the episodes involving the Administration for obvious reasons. I might go through and try again to actually watch it when Jay comes back.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She didn't use to believe on wishing on stars. 

Not really.

Back when she was a little girl, it seemed pointless really, especially when she had to watch her brother give up absolutely everything.

In all honesty, she hadn't really started believing in magic until she had to fight the living shit out of a genie in the bottle. 

And that was concerning when they all had powers. When Wu was a descendant of a dragon and Lloyd was the descendant of a dragon and what she guessed was probably some sort of like demon dragon. (Look, Wu had tried explaining it once, but the story was long, and she was exhausted and also cuddled up with her boyfriend, so of course she wasn't actually paying attention.) 

Also, Cole TURNED INTO A FREAKING GHOST FOR THE FIRST SPINJITZU MASTER'S SAKE!

And she still didn't really believe in wishing on stars...

Unless it was about her boyfriend.

If it involved him, then yeah, she believed in wishing on stars. 

And that was because she was pretty sure that he was the most magical creature in the land, or at least, wherever his birth family was from and who in that family to pass down the genes. 

Once she had tried to explain it to Jay, to which he just started cackling and then kissed her on the head and told her that she clearly staying up way too late and hanging out way too much with Lloyd and Master Wu. 

And then she tried to explain it again to Kai because she honestly thought that at least her brother would at least fake understand her like he always did because she was till a baby in his eyes. 

But, of course, she forgot that she was dating Jay.

And Kai didn't take anything involving Jay seriously. 

So when he hear "magic" and "Jay", that immediately caused Kai to laugh so hard that he fell off of the Bounty.

Unfortunately for her, the Bounty was landed so it wasn't like Kai just got like dropped off somewhere far and unknown with brain damage to forget the encounter. 

Which led her to the suspicion that everyone on the team then knew of her suspicion from the way that they had looked at her with 2 heads for the following weeks until Cole's greatest and latest cooking disaster, which she guessed caused everyone to forget about it. 

Unless you were Jay or Kai.

Because while they (specifically Kai) forgot about a lot of things, they couldn't seem to forget about this.

They apparently could never forget because of course it was the one time she genuinely wanted them to forget something. 

But she knew, deep down anyway, it had to be true.

IT JUST HAD TO BE!

And she knew that this had to be true because of the Merge. 

For one whole year, she looked for Jay.