𝟓

It was visiting day for Cupid.

She had to go home, and see her father.

Eros, her father, lived in Mount Olympus, so she wasn't able to visit anytime she wanted. But she didn't mind that at all. Being at home was terrible. She dreaded going home, even if it was only for a few days. But she didn't have much choice.

Cupid walked to the Headmaster's office. A few students greeted her as she passed. Cupid waved and smiled back at them.

She stopped at the door of Headmaster Grimm's office.

Cupid sucked in a deep breath, and exhaled slowly. She fiddled with her hands.

It's fine, it's fine.

She raised her hand to the door and knocked.

"Come in."

Cupid opened the door gently, and stepped inside the office. She closed the door and turned around. She was greeted by Headmaster Grimm, and her father, sitting in front of the Headmaster.

"There she is, my beautiful Chariclo."

Cupid cringed to herself, but she didn't let it show.

She forced a smile onto her face. "Nice to see you, dad."

Her dad was smiling, but his eyes didn't lie. Cupid saw right through him.

Headmaster Grimm laughed. "It's been a while, hasn't it? Come sit, Cupid."

Cupid nodded and made her way to the chair. She had to sit beside her father. Eros took his eyes off his daughter and looked back at Headmaster Grimm.

"It's an honor to have the god of love himself visit Ever After High, we appreciate your visit, Eros."

Eros chuckled.

He put his arm around Cupid. She tensed on her seat, but kept up her calm appearance.

"Thank you for having my daughter. The honor is ours."

The two men then shared laughs with each other. Cupid stayed quiet. She would rather stay here than go back. But it was required of her to visit home every once in a while, even though both her and her dad wouldn't find that ideal.

Eros turned to his daughter.

"Why don't you get your things now? We need to leave soon."

Cupid nodded. She stood up and excused herself.

Once she closed the door of Headmaster's office, her body slackened. She let out a breath of relief. It had always been hard being around her father. Their relationship was tense, and lacking sympathy.

C.A Cupid walked to her dorm.

She took her suitcase, and packed her last minute items, stretching out her time.

"Cupid, leaving already?" Blondie asked.

Cupid nodded. She put her brush in her bag.

"My dad has some business he wants to attend to, I guess."

Blondie giggled. "Eros, I heard he's incredibly handsome. The god of love!"

Cupid hit her friend's shoulder. "Don't be weird! He's my dad!" She laughed, along with Blondie. Blondie gasped, an idea appearing in her head. "Can I interview him? Please??" She put her hands together and got all in Cupid's personal space.

Cupid laughed harder. "Don't be silly!" she crossed her arms, "That's not going to happen, for the time being."

Blondie stopped pleading, a frown on her face. She rolled her eyes. "Fine,  I give up."