Mob Wife 11

Mob Wife 11: Journalism Gonna Get You Killed

   Giovanni dipped his finger in the white powder wrapped in this plastic before smearing it across his gums. He nodded his head slowly, content, uttering a, "that's good," with a smirk dancing on his face. He shifted his gaze over to one of his soldiers that was close, motioning them over to come over, " get a taste," Giovanni voices, putting some powder in the area between his thumb and index finger, extending his hand out once his soldier across from him.

   Giovanni watched closely as the man dipped his head low to snort it off, but Giovanni slapped him with his other hand. The soldier looked up in shock, lifting his palm to rub the spot Giovanni had hit him, "you shouldn't be trying the product, you fuckin junkie," Giovanni glared at the man, "fuck is wrong with you?"

   The soldier was in disbelief, "you told me to!" He pressed firmly into his cheek to release that burning sensation.

   "If I tell you to jump off a fucking bridge, you'll do that, too?" Giovanni watched as the man was confused on how to answer because the soldier did in fact, had to listen to him.

   The soldier didn't want to piss him off much further, so he kept his mouth shut, "get back to work," Giovanni pointed for him to move, "ya fucking meatball."

   Giovanni chuckled to himself, lifting his hand that had to cocaine on it, sniffing the blow til there was no more. The feeling of alertness hit him fast, his body slowly heating up. His nose twitched causing him to brush his hand against it roughly, wiping off the dust left behind.

   "You'll owe me money for that," Francesco's father says as he walked to the table where Giovanni was. Giovanni smirked knowing damn well he wasn't going to pay him for it, "where's my son? He was supposed to be here a half hour ago," he looked down at the watch on his wrist.

   Giovanni shrugs, "probably under his wife ass," he utters to himself. Mr. Vitale looked at him confused because he didn't hear him clearly, "he should be here soon," his uncle nodded his head, looking down at the cocaine packs.

   Mr. Vitale is still involved with the mafia, but he uses his son and paid fellas to get things done for him since he is The Godfather after all. His retirement seems to getting closer than he thought, especially since Francesco has the family in business with good people, and the family is getting wealthier as the days go on.

   On cue, "papà, what are you doing here?" Francesco walks in, his brows raising at the presence of his father, Leandro.

   "A man can't check in with his son and nephew to see how things are going?" Mr. Vitale asks with a sly grin. Francesco walked over to his father, kissing both of his cheeks to greet him how most Italians greet the people they knew well.

   Mr. Vitale mimicked the actions before releasing his son, "you can. We could've just had a meeting at your house," Francesco walks over to Giovanni and does this little handshake thing that the two have done since they were little, "you didn't have to come here."

   "Your mother has been yelling at me to get out the house and get off my lazy ass," he sighs, stuffing his hands in his suit pants pockets, "so, this was the first stop," he tells Francesco, "how's everything running?"

   Francesco took a stance at the table, taking out two photos from his suit vest pocket, "I was hoping that the cops finding Luigi's body would be a sign for them to back off, but it looks like we have some tough ones in the field," he threw each photo down. One image of Detective Perez and Rollins in one shot, and the final was, "this is Valeria Mason. Apparently, she was last to really see Gonzales, and spoke to these two the other day," with a few cops in his pocket, this information traveled to him fast, "there's too much heat, and I think we should lay low for some days. Let the detectives chase their tails before making any moves."