Mob Wife 30

Mob Wife 30: back in the ring

Santi knocks on Megan's door, hoping she home. Megan walked towards the door, confused because she had not invited anyone over today, and Caleb was out with Mya, "Santi?" Santi walks closer to the door, Megan backing up, "yeah, sure, come on in," in a sarcastic tone since she didn't say he could enter, "what's going on? why are you here?"

Santi turns on his feet, "I spoke with Alisha." 

Megan instantly knew who he was speaking of. Alisha is his old boss, the one that fired him, "really?" closing her robe, "is she willing to give you your job back or something?" becoming a little happy about this, if this was the news; the point of his arrival. Santi shook his head, tucking his lips, "so, you traveled all this way to tell me that? If you missed me, you could have just said that," a sly grin on her face as she spoke.

Santi clears his throat, Megan seeing he wasn't smiling, "didn't get my job back, but Alisha and I were able to talk about some things," Megan nodded her head, wanting him to continue, "she wanted to show me that she's interested in helping a friend out, so she said she did a little digging."

"Was there proof of this so we can nail their asses?" she was tired of not going anywhere.

Santi sighed, "not really- aside from Giovanni Marcelo being in rehab for his drinking and drug problems," rehab? "but she said she wanted to know you a little more," Megan was still confused.

"Why would she need to know about me?" she asks.

Santi hums, "because I mentioned how my new friend randomly gets paid enough money to where she can move to the nicer side to New York, and Alisha says only how one can do that is if it's a will, some form of lawsuit, and a bunch of other stuff, but what stuck to me was when she said," he closes his eyes, "what if she got paid off by the Mob? It's weird how she just wants to stop looking into the family."

Megan scrunch her brows, "I didn't stop looking into them. We just didn't have anything, so yes, I got bored of it."

Santi pops his eyes open, "you told me," putting up the air quotes with his fingers, "money came in," he blinks fast, "yeah, money came in... from the Mob, and not just any Mob, but the family who killed your husband!" Megan knew she was busted. He knew she was paid off, "how much money did they pay you?"

Megan denies it, "I didn't get paid by them."

"It's the only explanation for your sudden wealth, Megan."

"Three hundred thousand is not wealthy," she slips up ands.

Santi eyes go wide, his shoulders dropping, "you took three hundred thousand dollars for them killing your husband?!"

Megan was starting to get upset, but she spoke calmly, "it wasn't for him. Why would I take hush money for my husbands killer? Be fucking for real."

"Me be fucking for real?" he chuckled, "it is still taking that money. That dirty money, may I add."

Megan yelled out, "it was for the woman! I don't know her name, but you remember the woman from the Casino that had an overdose?" hoping to jog his memory.

"We could have had their asses just for that-"

"Not necessarily," she corrects him with a glare, "those people would've just paid off another Judge, or even get her to lie for them."

Santi began to shame her further, "but you took the money. There would be no reason to take money from the people who killed your husband- no matter who it was for. They could've offered me a million dollars, and I would've told them to fuck themselves, and that I was coming after them!"