Mob Wife 26 part-two

Mob Wife 26 part-two: Not the only Uninvited, Invited Guest

*disclaimer: racist comments, homophobia, body shaming.

Little reminder, too: Francesco opened the casino with his Grandfather, Paulie, in mind, NOT the great-grandfather.

As the time went on, the more people came. It began to feel like a house party since both of their families didn't just bring themselves; they also brought their plus one's. Fortunately, their home was big enough. The questions went around how Brooklyn met a man like him, and wanted every step to achieving one. She doesn't even know the answer herself. If Francesco wouldn't have approached her that day, she wouldn't have spoken to him. She did have the question at the back of her mind that, if they never met that day, how different would their lives be? Every moment in their life brought them to one another, making it very clear they were destined. They were put into each other's paths for a reason, and neither had expected it to lead to something blissful like this.

Even with all the questions regarding their marriage, the next step in their life, what she plans to do for work, and a handful of backhanded compliments, it was still refreshing being around family after so long of being distant with them. Aside from the ones that weren't shady, that is.

"How is almost all of his family fine?" Corey asks Brooklyn, sipping a cocktail one of the bartenders made her. She was eyeing one guy in particular. He was older and plus size. Brooklyn knew this was her friends type.

"Girl, your daddy issues are jumping out right now," Gia, another one of Brooklyn friends, said. Gia knew exactly who she was eyeing, "but, you're wrong about them being fine," she pokes her lips out, watching another Italian walk passed her. He didn't walk pass without sending her a wink. Gia placed her hand on her chest, shocked he did that.

Both of them being here tonight put a smile on Brooklyns face, though she was missing one of her amigas; Vanessa. She had plans in motion already and couldn't back out. Brooklyn wouldn't expect her to either.

Brooklyn would have no issue setting up her friends with some men, just as long as they weren't apart of the mob, and almost all of Francesco family here was apart of it somehow. And if they weren't currently involved, it's because they were retired from that lifestyle.

"I thought y'all were here to drink and have fun?" Brooklyn asks with a grins.

Corey beams, giving Brooklyn an idea of what was going to come out of her mouth, "there's plenty of fun around," both of them laughing at her dirty joke, "they just look like they're up to no good, and it's turning me on."

"Okay, you need to chill," Brooklyn shakes her head.

"She must be ovulating because she don't get like this unless it's that time," Gia suggested.

Corey sighs, agreeing, "I think so."

Brooklyn saw Aubrey and Gabriella from this distance, watching them step close to stand face to face. Aubrey had a fake smile on her face causing Brooklyn to announce she was leaving the two, "I'll be back," Gia and Corey nods, Brooklyn making quick strides towards her family because they can get tense, "Gabby, Aubrey," she said in a high tone once reaching them.

Gabriella puts her attention on Brooklyn, "I was just saying hi to Aubrey and the guy she clearly paid to be here with her," Aubrey squinted her eyes, "you look beautiful," complimenting Brooklyn on her appearance.

Aubrey asks, "and I wonder how much you paid Carter to stick around for four years. Must be in debt now."

Gabriella laughs softly, placing her hand in her chest, "get a man that can last for four years, then say something about my relationship. I give this boy toy a week," Santi not even bothered to address the insult.