Mob Wife 26 part-three

Mob Wife 26 part-three: Christmas

The snow had stopped for a little bit after awhile, guests being able to travel home since the snow wasn't too deep, the salt poured onto the roads being beneficial. Everyone can say they enjoyed themselves, and hoped they could do something like this again. As people were on their way out, they were trying to see if Brooklyn and Francesco were doing anything for New Years because they wanted to invite them out. Neither of them could accept the invitations since they had something already mapped out. They were doing this thing at his friend's club with some friends to bring in the New Year.

Brooklyn noticed the air began to feel a little lighter, though it was still a little loud with people laughing and talking amongst themselves while packing their stuff to leave.

Brooklyn was strolling on the of her Aunt towards the door, "girl, I can't believe that man did that at your party- in your house," her Aunt shook her head with a disapproving look on her face.

"I know," Brooklyn sighs, not wanting to even think about it.

Her Aunt then asks, seeing the tired look her niece had on her face, "are you alright? I tried to speak to you after but you were doing stuff."

Brooklyn smiles, answering her quickly, "yeah, I'm fine. Thank you for asking," her Aunt nods, adjusting her coat, "did you enjoy yourself, the food?"

"Uh-duh," she shows Brooklyn the bag in her hand that had left overs in it, both of them laughing, "everything had it's own unique taste. I couldn't stop eating," she inches towards the door, "but I love you, sweetie," making her way through the snow, taking her time in her heels.

Brooklyn leans on the door after their embrace, "I love you, too. Get home safely, okay?" Brooklyn feels a hand on her shoulder; turning her head to see her parents ready to go, "I'm really excited you guys came," she says to them.

Her father smiles down at her, "we will come to anything you need-or want us- at," Brooklyn hugs her father. He closed his eyes, taking in this very moment, "I don't like this feeling I get when I have to leave you," Brooklyn pouting because she felt that same feeling for both of them.

"Me neither," she mumbles, trying not to cry in her father's arms. Mr. Hale reached out for his wife, tugging her gently into the bear hug causing her to smile. Mrs. Hale wanted to give them their father, daughter moment, so she didn't cut in.

Mrs. Hales suggests, "maybe we could do something after New Years?" both of them liking the idea of that, "get some food, or something. Nothing too fancy."

Brooklyn didn't want to let them go, but she had to or else they'll freeze out here. She released them, sending a smile before they were making a trail towards their car. One of the workers followed after them, carrying their gifts to place inside the Hale's trunk. Caterina and Victoria were leaving next; Salvatore, Louisa and Ivan right after. Brooklyn could see Louisa was a little distant with Salvatore verses from earlier in the night. Even now, Louisa was walking ahead of them with crossed arms after saying her goodbye's to Brooklyn.

Aubrey slipped on her coat before taking her glass of champagne off the table. Santi held her stuff for her, patiently waiting so he could drive them home. He had texted Sol Merry Christmas a few minutes after the hour struck, but he got no reply until a good hour later. He understood she was most likely working in the Hospital, and didn't take her late reply as a problem.

Aubrey saw Gabriella holding her clutch with a confused look on her face while Caleb spoke to her. Aubrey felt the corner of her mouth twitch before a smile was plastered on it. She wanted to say farewell to her cousin and her boyfriend before leaving.