Mob Wife 55

I wanna mention that there is killing in this chapter. Please skip if you need to. Y'all can scroll a little further down towards the end to see a small scene with Giovanni and Francesco.

Mob Wife 55: When at war

Conspiring a plan and finding out how to execute it, took more than just a few days. The Vitale Crime Family has been working to get the names of those involved in the assassination attempt on Willy, their locations, and how to assure this wouldn't cause a big outbreak than what they intend.

Two weeks of constant meetings, phone calls, shipments of some of the most deadly weapons, and tons of preparation, Francesco felt like the end of Hussain Selim was closer than he anticipated.

Brooklyn tried to adjust to the schedule Francesco obtained over the course of these two weeks, but it was draining, and working her nerves.

She couldn't even take Luna on a walk because Francesco was worried that Fat Willy wasn't the only target on Hussain's list. This meant she couldn't see her parents, sister and friends. Mr. and Mrs. Hale were wondering why Brooklyn was always busy for them to see her and Luna, Brooklyn coming up with the best lies possible to make sure neither of them would come visit her.

Brooklyn was a little more at ease when Francesco told her that her family was being watched by his men, whether it meant they 'moved' into the building beside the Hale's home, or 'moved' into the same apartment building as Aubrey.

Giovanni was well aware of what was going on, keeping a closer eye on Sage himself. He couldn't just blurt out that she had to take off of work for some months, because then she'd just start asking questions that he was unsure if he was ready to answer.

He had some men ensure her safety as well, the Hale's, Aubrey, and Sage were oblivious to the people that tailed them and watched over their doors at night.

Talking to the Mob Wives were very brief, Brooklyn seeing that Francesco told them to say little as possible as to what happened.

Between the married couple, it's been good most days, but only being able to stay home has driven Brooklyn a little crazy. She felt like a child again who was not allowed to leave her room unless told to. She understood where he was coming from, but it didn't mean she had to like the circumstances she was in. 

Alessio was trailing up the stairs while on a phone call after doing a small check of the house, which left Piero to take his post until he came back. He removed the phone from his ear, slipping it into his pocket as he reached the last step to get to the floor, "Francesco still inside?" he started to head towards Piero who then snapped his gaze over to him.

Piero brows raise, "uh, yeah."

"We need to get him. Philly has been trying to get in contact with him for the last ten minutes," being that the call was from Philly.

Piero looked at the bedroom door, "is it important?"

Alessio looked at him confused, "why the fuck else would I be looking for Francesco?" not seeing why Piero was acting clueless. If it was a call from Philly, it had to be important and Piero knew this. Piero looks at him and goes to speak but the noises from behind the door made Alessio's flutter his eyes, "oh," he lets out faintly.

Piero says, "yeah," even though the sounds were muffled, it was easy to piece two and two together.

When Francesco's men knew he was with his wife, they'll move off the floor to give them their privacy, but since things were different this time around, they had to stay until Francesco told them to leave.

Francesco would've told them, but he didn't intend for him and his wife to fuck within the first two minutes of entering the room.

Alessio sighs heavily, looking at the other guys on the floor, "we'll give him ten more minutes before you go and knock."