Mob Wife 39

Mob Wife 39: Love of Your Life

Nate Pierce had just entered his shared room, spotting his roommate sitting at his desk working on something. He was thrilled Aaron was home because he had news to tell him, "dude, you'll never guess where I just came back from," Nate expressed with excitement.

"Mya finally let you hit?" Aaron asked with his head down.

Nate sighed in disappointment, "I wish," staring off into space, "she won't even let me look at her for too long. But hey," shrugging his shoulders, "I love to chase."

Aaron chuckled, "so what is it then?"

Nate moved towards to his side of the room. Living in the frat house has been an experience for the two, Aaron nearly tapping out numerous of times during Rush, but Nate convinced him otherwise. Since Nate was more friendly towards him, Aaron asked if he wanted to share a room.

"I just got the opportunity of a life time to work with some serious people," Nate shrugged off his coat, "this means I get paid a little more, see new things, probably go across the world to make this thing global," Aaron continued to write in his notebook filled with information for his upcoming midterm, "dude do you know how big this is for me?!"

Aaron felt Nate shake him roughly, "pretty big," he mumbles.

Nate removed his hands from him, "I need you a bit more excited for me," he chuckled.

"How am I supposed to react? My roommate sells drugs. How wonderful," Aaron looked up at him.

Nate scrunched his face, "why are you acting like someone pissed in your cereal?" not liking his attitude towards him.

"Because selling some drugs isn't some flex, Nate," Aaron looked up from the paper, "at the end of it, you got Daddy's money to fall back on, so you don't see the issue or the reality of it for some people."

Nate frowns, "way to ruin the mood, dude."

Aaron rolled his eyes at the uttered words, so he says, "you're gonna get yourself killed messing around with those kind of people."

Nate fanned him off, "whatever," walking over to his bed to toss his body down on it.

"Whatever," Aaron repeated.

It didn't take long before Santi found Aaron. He knows he's a college student taking on the role of being a frat brother, who goes to the same school that Nate Pierce once did. It wasn't hard to locate him.

He thought about going to Aaron's frat house but he knew that Aaron's frat brothers would grill him; making the access to Aaron difficult. So, Santi went into his investigative ways by following Aaron, getting a whiff of his schedule.

Everyday around noon, Aaron goes to the local coffee shop to grab the same lunch for himself before traveling to his first class. The first time Santi saw Aaron, he was with a friend. The second time, he was with a group of people, so there was no room for Santi to approach.

Today was better because Aaron was alone, Santi already inside the cafe with a small cup of coffee in his hand. He couldn't make his stakeout obvious so he ordered something while waiting.

Aaron walked in with his backpack on his shoulder, making his order, "croissant and a medium tea," taking ten dollars out for the cashier.

He was handed his receipt before walking to the pick up area.

Santi types away on his phone, occasionally glancing over at Aaron. It took a while before Aaron got his order, but once he did, he was on his way out. This made Santi jump from his seat. Aaron usually a sits down and eat. With the long wait nearly making him late to class, he'd just have to eat and go.