Mob Wife 48

I looked over this book as "a reader," so I see it how y'all would see it. I noticed a lot of comments never even came to my notifications. BUT JUST KNOW, it made me smile and laugh. Truly grateful for every single one of u 🫶🏽🫶🏽

Mob Wife 48: Alisha

Alisha was held in the arms of one of the intruders as Tommy beat the crap out of her husband. All she could do was scream into the duct tape that was slapped onto her mouth to muffle her screams; none of them needing the neighbors to hear what was going on. Sweat dripped from her frame as she kicked around, throat sore from the screams.

Tommy was extremely close to injecting her with something to make her pass out, but he needed her to finally talk. He thought that after the first few punches, she'd see he wasn't fucking around and tell him where Santi was. But every time he asked, she gave him nothing.

Tommy sent a right hook to Henry's face causing his body to fall to the ground. A loud thump putting this electrifying feeling through Alisha's body.

Henry's body went limp. He didn't even budge, and that when's Tommy finally decided to give the man a break.

"Got something to tell me now?" Tommy asked as he panted heavily from kicking Henry's ass. Alisha cried hard, Tommy walking over to her to take the duct tape off. Snatching it from her skin, he asked, "said something?"

Alisha looked at him with fear in her eyes, Tommy holding her gaze. She wasn't even bothered by the burning feeling around her mouth, "you are so fucked up," she gritted through her teeth, "I won't tell you a damn thing," she shook her head. Henry was already hurt badly, so telling now would just make it all worth nothing. She watched Tommy grow frustrated with a snarl, "you can't touch me," she chuckled at the small victory.

He grins, "yeah," nodding his head a little. Alisha furred her brows as his smile dropped, "but she can," he points behind him. The woman took that as her cue to come in. Alisha swallowed a large lump in her throat as the woman walked from the shadows with all black on, a mask covering half her face. She was small but muscular, "I want you to meet Cecilia. She's a torturer."

Alisha tried backing her body up into the man that held her so they can walk backwards but they didn't even move an inch.

"And that means I get to hurt you for money," Cecilia said with an accent.

Tommy smiles, "lots of it," he nods his head for the man to let Alisha go, the man moving off to the side. 

Cecilia lifted her foot up to kick Alisha in her chest the second she was free, Alisha's body crashing down onto the floor. She felt the wind be knocked from her, questioning in her mind as she held her aching chest; was this bitch in martial arts?

"Owwwww," Alisha barely could breathe, scratching at the floors as Cecilia took strides to stands above her, "I can't," she gulps at air, "I can't breath," it felt like the boots Cecilia wore broke a few bones in her body. Sharp pains traveled through her quickly, tears forming at the rim of her eyes again for the tenth time tonight.

"Wanna tell me now, where Santi is?" Tommy tilted his head.

Alisha shook her head, knowing that she'd probably regret these words, "I will... I will n-never gi-give him up," the evidence he had was too big for her to allow some ass-whopping get to her.

The very last time she saw her husband, he was knocked out cold. She prayed he was okay, hoping that since they had her, they'll leave him alone. Her concerns were more with Henry than her own self. That's all she could think about while she was trapped in some cold room with no restraints. She was scared to sleep at first, afraid someone- mainly Cecilia- would come and attack her.