Mob Wife 29

Mob Wife 29: Love Songs

"You tell your therapist about me?" she gasps, Francesco realizing he slipped up and said that. The two were laying in bed completely naked under the sheet, Brooklyn resting her chin on his chest. She couldn't keep her eye off the diamond ring on her finger that she was just given as a confirmation of their engagement. Francesco had just proposed to her a couple hours ago, Brooklyn waiting not a second to pounce on him once they made it home, "you love me, love me," she blushed, kicking her feet up to swing them back and forth. 

Francesco grinned, "I would hope so being that I just proposed to you."

Brooklyn says, "so tell me, what do you say about me? What does he think of me?"

"You seem a little happy," Dr. Shelby says a few minutes after Francesco walked in his office that morning, "may I ask why or is it too personal?" Francesco grins. 

Dr. Shelby refused to hear about his clients sex lives, though Francesco wasn't going to tell anything about that.

"Is it crazy to say I am willing to marry her?" Dr. Shelby was a bit shocked. He hadn't expected him to come in and say anything relating to this.

"The way you spoke about her, I expected this conversation a year ago," Dr. Shelby smirks.

Francesco gets comfortable, resting his arm on the back of the couch, "I have a feeling she knows I'm planning to propose because I see her looking through things. It's unusual," Dr. Shelby smirked, "and when I ask her if she's looking for something so I can help, she'll just say 'nothing.' The other day I caught her looking through my desk draw, saying she was looking for her phone- which was in her hand," Brooklyn responded with 'haha, silly me. It's in my hand,' after he caught her. He knew at that moment, she was speculating his proposal.

Dr. Shelby says, "she definitely knows. Do you have her ring size?" 

"Yes, I paid for the engagement ring a few weeks ago, but I got it brought in the other day. I had the ring designed specifically for her," him picking out the diamonds, too. "I'm having some friends and family come in to witness it." 

Dr. Shelby was proud of the man before him. Someone who once could never mention the women in his life, to marrying the love of his life, "congratulations." 

"Grazi." 

Dr. Shelby looks over at him again, "how do u know she'll say yes? You seem so certain." he grins.

"The woman is obsessed with me." 

Brooklyn smacked Francesco's chest lightly, "I am not obsessed with you," Francesco gave her this look, "just a little, but in a healthy way- unlike you. You act as if you can't breathe without me."

Francesco utters, "that's because I can't."

"Like I said," she inched up to kiss his lips, "obsessed with me," she sang.

Rollins walks in with a smile on his face, stopping at Julios desk, "what do you want? I'm in the middle of something," his eyes glued to his computer screen.

Rollins leaned over to see what had him to concentrated, "yeah, ordering dominos on the job is so important," he shook his head.

Julio frowned, "I'm on my lunch break, and Dominos do rewards if you create an account. Free pizza here and there ain't that bad, especially with what we're paid."

Rollins sighs, "anyways, I have some good news for you. It involved us leaving, so you might wanna just pick up some food along the way."

Julio shook his head, "you've had me running all over the city with you, and it's getting annoying just chasing our tails."