Mob Wife 45

*highkey wanna skip the baby shower scene. It's just not needed.

Mob Wife 45: one by one

Jamie woke up to another text that Santi didn't reply to.

He tried his best not to get into his head about things, knowing that Santi goes MIA on him when he's too busy focused on work. But, knowing that Santi's life was at risk, it had him a bit anxious.

To not lose his mind over if Santi was okay or not, he'd track his phone to calm his nerves.

This morning was nothing different. Jamie washed the sleep away from his face before entering his living room where he had most of his set up. Approaching the desk, a loud crash outside of his apartment. An unsettling feeling washed over him, a snap of the head happening.

He stood still, trying to make out another through his thick door, "oh shit!" the voice of a woman very faint to his ears.

Jamie rushed over to his front door, pressing his body on it to look out the peephole, seeing a women crouched down to her knees. She was picking up stuff and tossing it inside of a brown box.

He could tell she dropped stuff and wanted to help out. Twisting the lock and opening his apartment door, he ask, "need any help?"

The woman glances over her shoulder at him, "oh, sorry! Did I wake you up?" it was very early in the morning.

Jamie fanned her off, "no. I just was about to start some work. You're fine," shutting his apartment door and walking out to help her. He got down on both knees, "you just moved here?" he knew that could've been the only answer as he had no neighbor in that apartment for a while. He was just making conversation.

She nods, Jamie noticing her dark curls that bounced with the movement, "yeah. New to the city. I thought I had everything under control until this happened," pointing to the bathroom products that fell out of the box. Due to the amount of things inside, the box slipped from her grasp which caught Jamie's attention, "thanks, too."

Jamie eyes her with pure lust, "no problem," all he could think was: she's so fucking hot, looking down her cleavage since her dress was in a v-line.

She looks away shyly, "what's your name?"

"Jamie. You?" he shot back.

The way her lips moved intrigued him and made him excited. Everything about her just made sense together, and she was his type. Thin, pale skin, shaved legs, etc. The smell of her sweet perfume was trapped under his nose, Jamie taking a whiff whenever he could.

She radiated warmth, and that made him more attracted to her.

She stood to her feet, Jamie mocking her actions, but as he stood up, he was carrying the box with everything back inside, "Victoria."

Jamie smirks, "you look like a Victoria," most Victoria's are hot. Like her. Damn.

Was she easy to get with or do I have to wait long? She seems like she'll be fun to play with.

"I get that sometimes," she reached out and pushes the door open since it was already unlocked. Getting a view of the place, Jamie was able to see that the walls were freshly painted and nothing was inside.

There was this large plastic wrap on the floor that he had to step on as he entered.

He just thought that the painters left that there so no paint would get on the floors as they worked, "where do you want this?" asking her while she walked in behind him.

"You can place it over there," showing him a random spot, "I haven't decided where I wanna keep my room. Here in this big living room or the tiny bedroom our landlord built," she said with a smile.