Mob Wife 56

Mob Wife 52: back in business

Sage tossed the pregnancy test in the garbage, thanking the higher power above that all three tests were negative. She wouldn't have brought a test if her co-worker didn't put in her head that her moodiness might be from carrying Giovanni's first child, alarms going off in her head.

While they were safe with Giovanni wearing protection most of the times, she knew the pull out method they used at times was a little tricky.

Sage couldn't wait to get back to work to curse her co-worker out for giving her a heart attack.

She nearly went into a spiral of emotions and depression as she thought her life was about to change in the way she didn't want it to.

Her moodiness and attitude was because of the stress of work, stress of Giovanni. She still worried for Addison, but Giovanni was on her radar for relapse. He seemed a bit stressed himself and she just hoped nothing reverted him back into his old habits.

Coming to him with such worries would only make him feel like she doesn't have the faith in him like she proudly claims to have, and while she knew he was doing good, it still played in the back of her mind.

Anything could trigger his relapse, and she would have to be there to pick up all the pieces and be the "bad girlfriend" for sending him back to rehab. The reaction is not always subtle; the person who was caught abusing the substance might feel waves of humiliation after such a big commitment was made.

"I miss you, too," she told Addison over the phone. While she waited for the results, she stayed on the line with Addison, both of them anxious to find out.

"I have so much more space-"

Sage cuts her off, "you do know, I didn't move out right? Most of my stuff is still there. I just spend the night with Giovanni."

Addison smirks, "I know, but I moved some stuff around. It won't be long before he pops the question- the 'move in with me' question, that is."

Sage squeezes her brows, "I wonder why he hasn't," now curious herself. She's been staying with him for months now, so why hasn't he asked her?

"Maybe he just assumes it now," Addison shrugs.

"Maybe," Sage sighs, turning on the water to wash her hands.

Addison asks, "where is he anyway? You should ask him right now."

Sage looks at herself in the mirror, "I don't know. Said it was some business trip or something."

Addison hums, "accountants go on business trips?"

"I guess so," Sage answered lowly.

Hussain believe he had the upper hand in the situation, not expecting Francesco to know who ordered the hit. He played out scenarios in his head, trying to see how an intentional attack could seem so random that anyone could have done it.

Hussain knew Francesco had enemy's, thinking that because him and Francesco actually worked together and seemed "fine," Francesco wouldn't see it coming nor would he be able to piece it together before the next attack happened.

Hussain intended for everyone inside the bar to get hurt that day, not just Fat Willy. But, because of the circumstance and high opportunity Robin Alvarez had, they made that the first move.

Yeah, Hussain was pissed, but he let it go as he watched how shook those around Fat Willy's dying body, were.

Hussain found it funny, hilarious that he was the one ahead as the Vitale Crime Family was scrambling around to figure him out.