Mob Wife 12

Mob Wife Twelve: Therapy Sessions

"I met a woman," Francesco voices lowly after sitting in the warm temperature room. Francesco was sitting on this brown leather couch that was typically in a therapists office's. He had just finished his day with work, and decided he could meet with his therapist after avoiding him for two weeks. Francesco has been meeting this guy for a while now on because of the concerns his father had for his mental health. This job was taking a toll on him, and he couldn't just tell a random stranger about it at the bar. He'll then have to kill them after disclosing such classified information.

Dr. Shelby looked over at his patient, taking his reading glasses off, "so is that why you've been shying away from our meetings?" he questions, his icy blue eyes never leaving Francesco's face.

Francesco sighs, "I've been busy with work. You know how this thing goes," he expresses calmly. Dr. Shelby has been a therapist to the family for years. Francesco would see him frequently when he was younger, but never sat down to have a conversation with the him. Shelby wasn't invited to important dinners but you saw him.

"How has the life been treating you?" Shelby keeps a mental note to ask about this woman that stepped in Francesco's life but wanted to get Francesco to open up more about himself first.

"Bullets almost everyday," he frowns, leaning his elbows on his knees, "it gets old, y'know?" he clears his throat. Yes, the idea of having this immense amount of power kept Francesco going, but everyday was starting to feel the same. Wake up, go to meetings, threaten a man by hanging him off a balcony, another meeting, sleep, call a hookup to please him, go back to sleep, "there's nothing exciting going on in my life. Clubs are boring as hell, so don't suggest that again" he adds.

Dr. Shelby smirks, "I saw your face light up when you mentioned a woman," he watches a grin grow on Francesco's face, "what's her name?"

Francesco answers with, "Brooklyn."

"When did you meet her? I hope this isn't love at first sight that you claimed to never exists," Dr. Shelby wiggles his brows.

Francesco fanned him off, getting comfortable on the couch to lay down. He crossed his ankles, toying around with a toothpick in his mouth, "that bullshit does not exists. Hard on- at first sight, yes, but love? Come on," he just didn't believe that could happen, "I met her a few months ago at Giovanni's trial. She was drawing there. I think they call them a courtroom sketch artist or something."

Dr. Shelby nodded his head, "yeah. They were popular around my young age. I see the media likes cameras now, so," his voice fades as he pulls himself back to the person before him, "did you ask her out or are you keeping your player ways afloat?"

"I asked her out. We've grown a little close," he waves his hand back in forth, "but I've been a little busy and so has she."

Dr. Shelby scribbles something down," what do you like about her?" he asks.

"She has a beautiful smile," he could see it flashing in his mind right now, "a nice ass, too," he licks his lips. Francesco tried to take as many peaks he could without getting caught so the image burn in his brain.

"That's all?" Shelby chuckles.

Francesco crosses his arms, Shelby taking notice to this action, "she's beautiful," keeping it short and simple.

"Describe her further? How does she laugh? Is it something you could hear all day? What about her eyes? Do they have a pretty shade to them? How does she make you feel?" Shelby raises his brows, waiting for a response.