Mob Wife 23

Mob Wife 23: we need an informant 18+

Rollins sat in the break room with Theodore and Julio, eating lunch, "oh shit, how's that investigation going on?" Theodore asked, forking his salad with his feet kicked up on another chair.

"Terrible," Julio lets out with a grunt, "we're getting nowhere. Rollins said he heard about some shipment thing, but gained no other information other than that," he threw in a little jab, "no name, no location, just a waste of our tax dollars."

Theodore nodded, looking at Rollins to see what he was going to see, but was worried when Rollins looked so stuck in his head, "you okay?"

Rollins blinked a few times to pull himself out of the trance he didn't even know he was in before eyeing Theodore, "would I sound crazy if I were to say Francesco Vitale paid me a visit?" Theodore and Julio froze, their eyes meeting one another's as Rollins awaited for their response, "would it?"

"It definitely would," Theodore says, turning his head back to Rollins.

Julio answers, "yes, but no because you spoke to the man's wife," Theodore raised his brows in disbelief, Julio sending a nod, "yes, and the idiot went in without backup," he smirked, pointing his fork at Rollins, "I told you it was a bad idea."

Theodore asks, "what did he say to you?"

Rollins speaks, "just that I should leave his wife alone and never step foot near him or her, ever again," he sighs, feeling a little anxiety at the fact Francesco was in his home.

Theodore chuckles, taking food in his mouth, "Rollins, you do the craziest things. I see why Chief likes you," Rollins crossed his arms, leaning back in his seat, "at least you now know to leave her alone, right?" Rollins silence worried to both of them, "right?"

"Yes," Rollins mumbles, his mind running with thoughts until the words just slipped from his mouth, "we need to get an informant."

Theodore cleared his throat, "get an informant how? No one is willing to step on that family's toes. Shit, we even work with people who probably work for that family," dirty cops were everywhere, "getting an informant is just risking their lives and take y'all back to square one. Let's just face it, some people are just untouchable."

Julio clenched his jaw. He wanted to take them down, but when he really thought about it, it was the impossible, "what if we get that prostitute to be an ear for us? I'm sure she's got potential."

Rollins shook his head, saying, "picking her would be sending a baby in," Theodore scrunched his brows.

"Try the local drug dealers," Theodore throws out, "someone knows somebody that deals their shit. You get them to slither their way in, and you might just catch em'," he shrugged his shoulders.

"Someone in there has to be weak minded and want out," Rollins feels a sudden burst of energy jolt through him.

"And how are we're supposed to find that out?" Julio wonders.

"Time."

Brooklyn cupped her boobs gently, closing her eyes with her mouth opened. Her legs were twitching as Francesco tongue inched her closer to an orgasm. She whimpered, trying to not think about it, being that she didn't want to cum just yet.

She woke up, laying on his chest and before she knew it, her tank top was lifted off her breast, her pants and underwear was gone, and Francesco trapped her in his tight hold, eating her out viciously.

The feeling of his tongue flattening out on her folds before sliding through her slit again caused her to gasp, lifting up, "Francesco," she moaned out, running one of her hands through his dark hair, using her other to hold her up.