Mob Wife 5

Chapter Five: You Know The Consequences

   Francesco excused himself from his wife and her family when one of his men whispered that he had a visitor. He unloosened his tie a bit becoming frustrated by the fact business had to be handled on the one day he didn't want it to. This day was about him and his wife; the reason behind the interruption of his wedding better be a damn good one, or else all hell was about to break loose.

   One of his men was catching him up on the unwanted guest he has, "Adrian Iankov stopped by, trying to pose as a waiter. The boys and I handled him and his son. They're both waiting out back for you."

    "Did they tell you why they decided to come here?" Francesco unbuttoned the buttons on his suit jacket as he walked through the door to meet Adrian.

   "No, boss."

   Adrian held his head low, Francesco's men holding him by his arms, while his knees were pressed into the pavement. Adrian's son, Ivan, was held a few inches away with a knife against his neck if he chose to make any moves. Adrian lifted his head again, Francesco amused to see him with a knot growing on his eyebrow and a busted lip. "Mind telling me why I had to leave my wife and come deal with this bullshit?"

   Francesco took off his jacket, handing it to one of his men. He unbuttoned the button to his cufflinks, rolling his sleeves up with a glare plastered on his face. Adrian spat out blood before speaking, "I wasn't trying to pose as anything. Your boy here is a fucking dumb ass-" Adrian got a blow to the nose from Pallo, not liking what Adrian called him.

   "Call me out of my mother fucking name again, you bitch, and that's your ass," Pallo said before backing away.

   Adrian coughed, blood nearly landing on Francesco's suit. "Like, I said. I wasn't trying to assassinate you," since Francesco's men were roughing him up like he was, "I don't want that type of heat. I came here for a favor."

   Francesco had his hands on his chin, rubbing it slowly, "We went through war against each other; and you think I'm going to do something for you? S ei davvero un fottuto idiota."
You really are a fucking idiot.

   Adrian sighed, "I, I know how things happened between us was deadly, but I'm truly here in peace. Although I may have to kick this one's ass for breaking my fucking nose," no matter what, Adrian was no bitch.

   Francesco gave Pallo this look to stop him from attacking Adrian once more, "I swea' boss. This cagna is on thin ice," he pinched his fingers close.

   Adrian rolled his eyes at Pallo's tough guy act. If weren't for Francesco and the men around, Pallo would show his true colors, a панк задница сука. "I left the Russian Mob."
Punk ass bitch.

   Francesco and his men all shared glances with each other. Leaving the Mob...the only way out is to leave through death. If you hadn't gotten killed as a member or Don, or had to retire because of ill health; It was blood in, blood out. "Why the fuck would you do that? You know the consequences."

   "I had to. They were going against each other just to get to the top. I knew I was next, so I took my boy and left Russia. We've been hiding here in America for some weeks now. You're the only person I know who will actually help me," Adrian said.

   Francesco chuckled, "What makes you think I will help you and your figlio? You put a hit on my head eight years ago."

   Adrian stared, "You put one on mines, too," Francesco nodded. "And how I know you'll help me is because I know you'll do anything to keep this organization alive."

   "I'm so proud of you," Aubrey said, holding Brooklyn's arms in her grasp. "You look so beautiful, like the Queen you are."

   Brooklyn smiled, holding onto Aubrey as well. "You do, too. Where's Matthew?" Brooklyn wiggled her eyes up and down, questioning the absence of her little sisters boyfriend. "From what you told me last week is that you two were on good terms. Did something happen?"