Mob Wife 49

IMPORTANT: That friend that Francesco has that runs the underground casino, I changed his name to Nicky.

IMPORTANT: Truly don't feel like writing how Santi got captured bc it's not extravagant. Him and Paul were on their way to meet this guy named Ronny, and when they returned back to the car, Elliot and Salieri got them both. Because of some connections in Arizona, they were able to pinpoint his exact location.

IMPORTANT: I felt like it'll be a waste of a chapter. Even when I was writing it, I noticed it wasn't needed. I feel writing how he dies is more useful than how he got caught.

Mob Wife 49: The End of Santiago Rayas

Sol kept tossing and turning even since jumping out of her sleep from a very vidid dream that ended with Santiago dying by the hands of Francesco. As the days went on, they kept her out of the loop of where Santi was if they found him, or did they even off him.

She spent hours waiting impatiently to find out what was next. Although they said she would not die, she couldn't shake the thought that she would.

Sweat was forming on her skin, the blanket getting tossed from off of her as the temperature became too much to endure. Glancing at the tiny, tiny window, Sol still found herself in the hours of the pm, the dark skies visible. Being moved to this safe house, it was the complete opposite of what she had in mind; it was heavily guarded and boarded up. She had no way of escaping; her body not even having a chance of getting through the window she was looking out of.

She wondered what the outside world felt like because she had forgotten about it. Sol being held her against her will has sent her into spiral of erratic emotions. She wasn't allowed to do her normal day to day stuff, but at least they were letting her shower, brush her teeth, and get better food, though she could not celebrate that as a win.

Pallo has made a consist schedule of checking in on her, as it was his job. Francesco gave him that order until she was on to the next thing. Pallo wasn't too excited about babysitting her, but it was fun to bother her. Watching her skin turn red as she sent daggers this way put a smile on his face. He could tell she wanted to hurt him. The only thing stopping her was the gun he'd whip out to remind her who had the upper hand in the situation.

Out of him and Francesco, she liked it better when Francesco visited her that one time. He was much nicer, though she knew he could end her in a second. He was also easy on the eyes, and it sent a shiver down her spine that she even said that to herself about the man that was holding her captive.

Three knocks appeared at the door.

Sol shut her eyes tight, breathing heard. She wanted to say something, but the panic was still washing over her to say a word. The dream felt too real for her and it scared her.

Pallo entered the room, seeing she was sitting up at the center of the bed. He watched her chest move up and down is a swift motion causing him o twist his face up, "fuck is wrong wit' you?" her eyes landed on Pallo's, watching him stare her down like she was some freak. She refused to speak to him, knowing it wouldn't be the nicest thing and he loved to wave that gun around like it was some flag. Pallo rolled his eyes lightly, "anyways," dismissing a response he thought she'd let out, "you need to get yourself ready to go."

She was only given one outfit to wear that didn't involve her dirty scrubs. She didn't even know where they were at, and to be frank, she didn't want to. It'll only remind her of this tough time that she was sure she'd need therapy from.

Tilting her head, she asked, "why?" the word coming out in a whisper.

Pallo figured he could let her know this one thing, "we got Santi, so," and that's when Sol felt the world stop, that stomach dropped feeling coming in hot.