Mob Wife 53

Mob Wife 53: 3 months later

These three months have been beautiful, a little sleepless and filled with adjustment. Luna had their undivided attention, Francesco finding it hard to leave out for work even when she kept them up at times. It was her doe brown eyes, her button nose that Francesco tapped every chance he could; her big smile that made everyones heart flutter, making them want to give her the world. Luna had head was full of dark curls that both of her parents were obsessed with, brushing her hair ever so gently when it was time to shower or just because.

Sometimes they fought over who would feed her, her bottle since Brooklyn didn't like the feeling of breast feeding or pumping milk from her boobs. Brooklyn was just happy that she has a husband who wants to help out and be there for his kid. She didn't want to raise Luna on her own while Francesco slept beside her. He was an active father and a damn good one. When she was too tired to get Luna and rock her back to sleep, Francesco was doing it on his own.

Time seemed to have leaped them forward, finding themselves placing Luna putting her on her stomach at two months. It didn't take Luna long to start attempting to lift her head.

Like now, she was lifting her head while laying on Francesco's stomach, blowing bubbles and drooling on him. Francesco smiled at her, poking her brown cheeks very softly, "look at you," Luna shifting her eyes from something off to the side to looking in his eyes. He was amazed by every little thing she did. From kicking her feet around, opening and closing her hands before she brought it up to her mouth. She was in the stage of babbling, trying to swipe the toys dangle over her, grasping and shaking it once in her possession, etc...

Luna is a happy baby. She would light up at the sight of her parents, always grinning, moving around in excitement.

Luna started to babble, Francesco asking, "cosa c'è che non va?" what's wrong? Luna placed her head down, rubbing her face against his shirt. He placed his arms around her, lifting her up closer to him. Luna lifted her head again, smiling, causing him chuckle, "oh, you just wanted to be closer to me," Luna moving her head, "tua madre fa la stessa cosa," he whispers to her. your mother does the same thing.

Brooklyn could be wrapped in his arms, still wanting to be closer than that.

She was actually standing in the doorway with a toothy grin on her face, watching him be in his own world with his daughter.

"Non sono così appiccicoso," Brooklyn says causing him to look up, finally noticing her. I'm not that clingy.

Francesco grins, "continua a mentire a te stesso," keep lying to yourself.

Brooklyn playfully roll her eyes, "whatever," trails inside the room fully to place her hands and knees on the bed to crawl up and lay beside him. She asks, "did she finish her bottle?" she was downstairs for nearly an hour, on the phone with Aubrey who was coming over later to get some time in with Luna. Aurelio was stopping by, too, both of them having to figure that out on their own.

"Yeah," Francesco burped her right after. Brooklyn laid on her side, looking at Luna who turned her gaze over to Brooklyn the same time Francesco did, "see, clingy."

Brooklyn pinched his side, "shush it," Francesco tossing his arm around her so she can lay on his arm. Brooklyn positioned her head on his upper arm, getting comfortable, "hi, baby," moving her finger under Luna's chin, "hi my beautiful baby. Did you miss me? I missed you. Yes I did."

Luna showing her gums as she smiled wider.

Brooklyn would've never guessed that she'd be here next to her husband with their three month old staring back at them with no care in the world.