Mob Wife 35

*mentions of suicide

Mob Wife 35: Mole? Mole.

Mya was texting Megan, asking if she needed her for tonight. She wanted to go to this party, and if she didn't need to babysit, she'd go. Mya was walking with her friend, Lori, both of them glued to their devices, "I wanna know why white boy hasn't been answering me," it took a second to know who her friend was talking about, "I need some shit, and he's not answering," she sings, gaining Mya's attention.

Mya slowly put her eyes on Lori, "okay, you calling Nate white boy, and you're white yourself, feels very weird," she tells her.

Lori mouth fell slightly ajar, "it does?" Mya nodding her head, "well, he better hurry up and text me back or else I'm gonna throw his ass off a boat," she mumbles.

Mya locks her phone, slipping it inside her bag that was on her shoulder, "how long have you been trying to get in contact with him?"

Lori shrugs, "about two weeks," causing Mya to snap her head at her.

"Two weeks? Wouldn't that mean he's missing?" Mya asks.

"I don't know. He's been off campus, probably dealing to some other people," she suggests, "either way, I should not be ignored like this."

Mya blinked her eyes fast, trying to figure out how he's been unreachable and hasn't been seen on campus for approximately fourteen days, and Lori didn't suspect anything, "this doesn't worry you?"

"I am very worried. Who else is going to sell me LACEY now?" she asks with wide eyes.

Mya rolls her eyes, "well, if I, a black woman go missing, please be more worried about me than fucking drugs," walking ahead to leave Lori behind. Lori slowly put her phone down, wondering what just happened.

Mya didn't tolerate Nate, but him going ghost for two weeks was unusual.

Mya's phone buzzed, not working tonight. we're gonna stay in and watch some movies, she gets from Megan. 

Theo chuckled as he listened to Julio stress himself out, "how are they knowing so fast who's speaking to who? It's like they have ears in every room we're in."

Rollins wasn't too fond about the news of Nate, having a hunch that it was bullshit. His death was ruled a suicide by Medical Examiners and a Coroner. His parents were devastated, unsure how they've missed the signs that he was ready to end it all. The last few weeks leading up to his death, they were rescheduling when they'd see him because work had become so hectic. The long hours of driving wouldn't have been best for them, so they tried to find another day to see. They were filled with pure regret and misery that they didn't see him for over a month, and the next time they laid eyes on their son was to identify his body.

"It's just funny that you keep going on with Rollins crazy ass leads," Theo says, forking his salad. Rollins snapped his head over to him. Theo then gasps, "what if Rollins is the one leaking everything?"

"Now why in the hell would I do that?" he asked, placing his palm on his lap while he sat on the edge of Theo's desk.

"There has to be some reason why they're so ahead of you two," Theo shrugs.

Julio slowly lifts his head, repeating, "it would make sense as to why they're always two steps ahead. Did you come all the way from Texas to fuck shit up for me?" he glared at Rollins.

Rollins looks offended due to the accusations, "I want that asshole behind bars just as much as you do," he defends himself, "how do we know it's not you?" tips this head at Julio, "or you," then shifting his gaze to Theo.