Mob Wife 54 part-three

Mob Wife 54, part-three: Mr. Invincible

Once surgery was done and Doctor Harvey gave access to those waiting to enter the room, he informed them to not wake him. Initially, Harvey wasn't sure if Willy would fall into a comma, wanting to alert them of the possible circumstances due to the amount of blood lost.

Giorgia was first to run in the room, nearly breaking down at the sight of Willy in this predicament. She was revengeful, wanting heads on a stick for her lover. She wanted to wipe out their entire bloodline if it meant she could sleep at night, knowing those responsible were in the ground.

Giorgia barely got any sleep last night after telling everyone else to go home to their wives and children, and if anything changed, she'd let them know.

Not only did she see they were tired but she wanted a moment alone with her husband. They respected that and gave her the space.

When she first met him, she didn't care what he did or who he did, but as the years went by, she found herself loving him.

She was selfish with Willy now, the money and diamonds being so little compared to the love she has for him.

He made her laugh like no one else.

He was a pain in the ass, but he was her pain in the ass.

Giorgia was seated in the chair beside his bed, holding his hand in hers, "William Nico Manoldi," saying his government name, pressing her lips onto the back of his hand, "you better fuckin' wake up," threatening him. She kissed his hand, "you don't get to leave me, you hear me?" closing her eyes, "you don't let them bitches win by giving them your last breath. You are not weak. You are strong, and you will wake up," the grip on his hand a little rough from her fears. She cupped her other hand around his, resting her forehead on their hands, "please don't leave me. I beg you."

The silence in room grew quickly as every part of their life started to play in her head, even the first time she met him.

She remembers not wanting to give him the time of day, turning him down nearly five times.

He was nice, but she knew he had this reputation that he carried with pride; being a whore.

If she was going to start messing with a guy and he was nice, he couldn't be seeing anyone else.

What eventually changed her mind on continuously rejecting him, was when she noticed he had money. First, it was the diamond necklace he brought her on their first date. Seems like a stretch, but Fat Willy had it in his mind that Giorgia was going to be the woman he married.

Giorgia didn't find his gift weird because some Mobsters like him, brought the women they were fond of, jewelry. Some of them did it to get sex in return, but Giorgia told Fat Willy straight up, that he was getting none from her.

Not anytime soon, at least.

Giorgia liked the gifts and definitely loved the money he gave her just because. It was the perfect way to get out of her shitty neighborhood.

Knowing she was using him, she let Willy use her. She'll be this trophy wife as long as he gave her the things she wanted.

It was a smooth sailing in their deal, and it went on for a while.

That is until she realized she loved him, like really, really loved him.

With her eyes closed, the slumber started to creep in on her pretty fast.

She licked her lips slowly, exhaling through her nose on a sigh.

"Please don't leave me," Giorgia lifted her head up in a swift motion, looking at Willy who was looking over at her with a smirk. He was mocking her.