Mob Wife 31

if the spelling and grammatical error is terrible in this chapter, excuse it because I'm re-reading after being sick, so my head is fuzzy. But, I wanted to put this two chapters out.

Mob Wife 31: Dianna

Brooklyn was slightly turned, legs crossed as she sat in the backside with Francesco, playing with his ear. She draped one of her legs over his, "if we were alone, I would hop on top of you and never stop," she tried whispered to him, but the driver heard her. The driver tucked his lips, keeping his eyes on the road, going wide eyed at the choice of her words. 

Francesco turned to his wife, "I will tell Jones to pull over right now," he said moving his hand to the leg that was over him. She smiled down at him with low eyes. 

"The roads are so busy ," she said as cars drove passed them in the truck they were in. 

"So," Francesco his face.

Brooklyn moved her head closer to him. Their lips brushed but she never pressed hers against his. She spoke softly, "but everyone will hear me," she sighed, purposely making it sound like a light moan, "we can wait til' we get home, right?" knowing she didn't care if they fucked right now. She wanted to seem like she wasn't up for car sex right now, but it's what she wanted. 

"No," he said, connecting their lips. 

Brooklyn inhaled sharply, moving her lips against his. It was a deep, heavy kiss in seconds. Brooklyn could feel this electric feeling through her, this form of contact feeling like she's tried a new drug that got her high. Jones being in the car left both of their minds as they only focused on each other. Her body was going limp, getting more pulled into them making out. 

The two could taste the liquor on each others breath, not minding it at all. 

Brooklyn could feel Francesco hand now unbuttoning her jeans, her body pressed against him, not stopping his wandering hands. She could feel that fluttery feeling in her stomach, getting aroused at the kiss and the next movements that was about to happen. 

She moved her legs off of him so when he'd slip his fingers in her jeans, he'd have better access. 

Her mind was blank at this point until something came to mind, removing her lips from Francesco to gasp. She held her hands on his shoulders, giving them distance, Francesco looking at her with scrunched brows, "what?" 

Brooklyn says, "I forgot my heels at Dianna's," causing Francesco to blink harshly at her because he couldn't understand how that shit was important..right now. She removed her hands from him, shifting in her seat, "Jones, can you turn to Dianna's right quick. I need to pick up something."

Francesco ran his hand through his hair, "sweetie, how is that important right now."

"They were expensive," she looks over her shoulder at him, frowning a little. Jones began to change their next destination to Dianna's, getting off the closest exit.

Francesco spoke, "you couldn't get them tomorrow? Or after we fucked?"

The thought came to her mind, so powerful, "no because I keep forgetting to pick them up," she told him, "I swear, I'll be in then out, and then we can fuck wherever," she leaned close to him again, "maybe before we start, I'd get down on my knees," she trailed her finger around the bulge that had grown in his pants, "let you cum on my face," seeing he liked to make his mess there. 

Jones eyes went wide, wishing they had taken the car that had the partition because Brooklyn whispers were not even close to whispers tonight. 

Brooklyn stepped from the car, adjusting her jeans like usual. She slammed the door before walking around to Francesco's side, seeing he was carrying her coat and his, "mettiti questo, tesoro," opening her coat for her to put her arms through. put this on.