Mob Wife 4

I've decided to do a large time jump. This book is circled around Brooklyn being a Mob Wife, so here we are.

Mob Wife 4: A Vow Of Silence 

Brooklyn stood in front of all Francesco's Family, friends and men, nervous as she was about to change her life forever. She was about to walk down the aisle to become Mrs. Brooklyn Vitale, no longer being called Brooklyn Hale. After three years of being in a faithful and committed relationship with the love of her life, Francesco finally asked her to marry him. He was more than certain he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, Brooklyn feeling the same way.

They were getting married; Brooklyn now being twenty-five, Francesco being twenty-seven.

Years ago, Francesco was honest with Brooklyn and told her who he truly is. She followed her heart as you can see, rather than her head. She always wanted a shot at true love, and since she was getting it, she didn't regret it. She felt bad for all those people that died by the hands of her fiancé, but he then explained the ones he killed were bad people. He failed to mention that some owed him money, but he knew she'll flip. So, that was his little secret. And besides, the woman involved with a man in the Mafia didn't need to know, and shouldn't know, every detail about the Mob.

They may hear how a killing went down or an upcoming hit, but it wasn't their job to worry.

Women in the mob just needed to cook, clean, take care of the children, and keep their mouths shut. Francesco took his relationship a different route with Brooklyn since she wasn't someone to be told what to do. He noticed that, and that was one of the many reasons why he loves her. She made her voice be heard, and didn't take no for an answer. She demanded respect, and she gave it to those who earned it.

Life with Francesco was way different than she imagined. She barely cooked since they had in-home chefs to prepare any meal they desired. Things she was used to doing on her own, he had someone else do it for her. She tries to not put all her load onto them, trying not to be a bother.

Another thing that change I Brooklyn's life was the fact she had to resign as a sketch artist. Staying there and working for the law with a name like that, will put a even bigger target on her back. Since she was in this lifestyle, she needed to find a new normal.

The priest held a small book in his hand, speaking, "do you take Brooklyn Hale as your lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to live and cherish until death do you part?"

Francesco eyed Brooklyn as her face was covered by a veil. He can see that she was smiling causing him to smile, "I do."

"Do you take Francesco Vitale as your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to live and cherish until death do you part?" The priest then looked at Brooklyn.

"I do," Brooklyn felt the waterworks coming but she didn't want to ruin her makeup before Francesco can see her with her vail off. She couldn't believe this was happening. They spent months to make this day turn out beautiful, and here it was, Brooklyn not being able to fathom that this moment being real.

The priest had made the couple share more words while they slipped their wedding rings on each other.

"And now, by the power vested in me by the state of New York, I hereby pronounce you Husband and Wife," the priest spoke, "you may now kiss your bride," Francesco eagerly dropped her hands, wasting no time to toss the view off his wife's head. Brooklyn giggled at his excitement, placing her arms around his torso and he pulled her body close.