Mob Wife 41

before y'all read this chapter, what y'all think Brooklyn having?

Mob Wife 41: Good luck, baby

"Questo è tuo padre," Francesco heard to the side of him as he and Brooklyn traveled through the park. The sun was shining bight and the breeze was cool, making it a good time to have a little picnic in the park by the pond that won't have Brooklyn sweating tremendously. This is your father.

As the days grew, so did Brooklyn's bump. Catching a single glimpse of her, you barley would've noticed, and if you did, you'd probably just assume she was a little bloated.

In reality, she was one week away from hitting the three month mark, and it was still bizarre for the two. Sometimes it was hard to believe this was happening to them.

Neither of them had ideas on how to announce they're expecting to the loved ones.

Brooklyn barely could think of ways to tell Francesco, so she was out of ideas; and Francesco's focus was more on baby bump, soaking in these moments and months ahead to have any come to mind.

As she started to show little by little, she stopped wearing halter tops and fitted shirts.

It's not that she felt insecure of how her body was changing. She wanted to embrace her baby bump, show it off, but leading up to the days of her telling Francesco's family and her own, she needed to hide it in order to surprise them.

Never experiencing being a person carrying another human being, she looked up some things to prepare herself for the change. There were somethings she saw along her ten minutes of scrolling, but what interested her the most was the food options people that were pregnant faced. She was thrilled to see what her brain would come up with, but she enjoyed a lot of toast and Nutella, and popcorn at night for the moment.

Since their evening would just and them two, she wore what she wanted to put on this time; her stomach on full display because of the soft yellow bra top and a low-rise matching maxi skirt.

This morning, Brooklyn finally received her package in the mail; which was a cam recorder. Not having time to test it out since she was getting ready earlier, she set it up in the car for later use.

It was important for them to have these videos and photos to look back on, not wanting to use their minds as a place of storage.

Francesco looked down at her to see she was holding the camera up, filming him, "what is this?"

Brooklyn smiles warmly, "I thought it'll be really cute to document little journey for us and for our baby. Say hi," making him wave over at the camera with a smile, "what do you think we're having?"

He glanced forward to see the picnic blanket set out for them already as one of his men had already set out a few things while they brought the picnic basket over from the car, "I think it's going to be a girl," catching Brooklyn by surprise.

"Me too!" she gasps lightly. Having a child was all that mattered to her, but she couldn't help but to think about having a little baby girl. She'd love her child to the moon and back, hoping they would feel comfortable in being themselves, deciding to express who they are without the fear of the rest of the world judging them.

Her kids wasn't even born yet and she was willing to kill for them.

Brooklyn cups the bottom of her stomach, "something is telling me that it's baby Luna in there," she moved the camera to show her stomach.

He raised his brows, "you wanna go with Luna?" seeing it was the name he suggested the very first time they spoke about what their kids name would be, and this was over two years ago.