Mob Wife 43

** I'm doing little jumps between her pregnancy because it'll be a waste of time to do it week by week. Also, I'm calling their parents by their first name a lot in this chapter.

Mob Wife 43: Game Night

Watching his son experience a form of dissociation caused O'Hara to get Aaron some help. His rapid mood swings were throwing his parents off, seeing that he could stare at a wall for hours and not speak. They assumed because he experienced being kidnapped and placed inside a trunk, that maybe that was cause for his behavior, but it started to worry them even more. The last thing they needed was for their son to suffer, Mrs. Madden recommending a doctor visit.

The doctor held the clipboard open in her hand, "with the rapid anxiety, blurred vision, lightheadedness, shaking, and accelerated thoughts, we guessed correctly."

Mrs. Madden asked with folded arms, "and that is?"

"There were traces of LSD in his system-"

O'Hara yells, "LSD?!"

Mrs. Madden looks confused, "LSD? What is that?"

The Doctor looks between the two, "it's a potent hallucinogenic drug. It's actually abbreviated for Lysergic acid diethylamide. It activates serotonin receptors in the brain, which stimulates serotonin production in the cortex and deep structures of the brain," she goes on, "this explains his sudden mood changes, the thoughts, the intensity of the stress and the other things. Some people have bad trips where they'll feel paranoid, separation from self, extreme fear; while others have good trips and have mystical experiences."

O'Hara looks at her weirdly, "are you implying that my son is taking drugs?"

She shrugs, "I would appears to be so. He's an adult, experimenting in college, and being around those boys," his frat brothers, "may have been a influence on him."

"He's not into drugs," his mother tells.

"Yeah, I'm not. I don't cave into that kind of peer pressure," Aaron defends himself.

The Doctor sighs, O'Hara speaking first, "how could this stuff have gotten into his system?"

She goes on to list, "it can be take orally, things like pills, gum, liquid drops, capsules," she nods her head, "some even do sugar cubes."

Aaron blinked a few times, "someone could've easily put that in my food or drinks."

The Doctor nods, "that's very true. Luckily you're back home with your family, so you're out of that environment, and you should be feeling better by now," she pauses, "unless you've taken something home that you're still ingesting that could have been infused with LSD."

Aaron shook his head, "I don't think so."

"Are there any long-term effects?" Mrs. O'Hara questions.

"There's a very low chance of him being triggered by psychosis or schizophrenia, but I'm certain he'll be fine," she assures them, "just try to get some sleep when you can," seeing he had bags under his eyes.

O'Hara had a good idea where the drugs came from, demanding a meeting with Francesco. With the busy days Francesco has encountered, he hasn't been able to sit down with him yet, but he was able to fit him into the schedule this afternoon.

Francesco guessed it was something else Aaron wanted to come forward about with something that could be helpful. But, O'Hara was going in with something else to say, and he was pissed.