2

Wednesday, June 1
6:30 A.M

I press the bell and not seconds after I hear the front door open. The maid opens the door and a smile appears.

"Good morning sweetheart, he'll be down in just a second please come on in," She says with a warm smile and opens the door for me.

"Good morning" I smile back and walk inside. I take off my shoes and put on sandals.

"If you need anything I'll be in the kid's room cleaning," She says.

"I'll let you know thank you," I say and she heads towards the kid's room. I sigh and walk towards the kitchen.

I have to wake the kids up at seven. I don't have not much time left. What should I make for breakfast?

"Good morning" I turn around and see Kakashi walking into the kitchen with a grey suit and his mask.

I can tell he's smiling because his eyes are slightly closed. Gosh, I wish I could see him without a mask.

"Good morning. How did you sleep?" I ask him.

"I slept like usual," He says as he gets his grey mug and prepares his coffee.

I just stand there awkwardly.

"Make yourself at home. Have you eaten breakfast?" He asked as he poured in hot water.

"Just an Apple on the way here" I responded as I walked towards the stool and sat down.

"Not enough" He reaches for another mug and pours hot water. I watch as he adds the sugar and everything.

He turns around and places the coffee in front of me.

"Thank you" I smile and reach for the mug, bringing it close to my mouth and blowing.

I move my eyes away from the mug and look at him to see him looking down at my lips, he licks his lips before clearing his throat and leaning off the counter.

"I should get going." He brings the mug to his lips one more time. "I'll see you at night and you know what to do. Please take good care of my little Devils " He walks up to the sink in front of me and pours out the coffee he had left.

I smile and say. "I will see you at night and good luck"

"Thank you" And with that, he walks out of the kitchen.

7: 20 A.M

"Naruto! Get back here so you can brush your teeth" I say as I run after him trying to catch him.

He lets out a yell and runs faster.

"You can't catch me!" He laughs and runs faster.

I ran faster catching up to him.

"I caught you!" I say breathlessly picking him up. He lets out a yell.

"Aww man," He puts on a sad expression. "You should have seen your face when I ran away from you!" He burst out laughing, making me laugh along with him.

I place him around my waist and he wraps his short legs around my waist.

"That was hilarious! But please let me brush your teeth so I can go make breakfast for you guys. Okay?!" I say walking up the stairs.

He lets out a giggle. "Okay!"

After we finished we headed back downstairs to see Sasuke sitting on the stool and coloring his book.

"Sorry, Sasuke for the wait. A little cute monster wouldn't let me brush their teeth" I chuckled. Naruto hops on the stool and grabs his coloring book.