17

8:30 P.M

Hana, Guy, Kakashi and I are sitting out in the backyard enjoying the beautiful view Kakashi has of the city.

Obito left early and said he had to run some errands. Kakashi took me in the afternoon to my apartment and grabbed some clothes, well he made me pack a whole suitcase.

The kids are asleep and it's just us sitting down and watching the city night lights. I'm sitting next to Kakashi, my hands wrapped around his waist while I rest my head on his shoulder. Kakashi's left arm is around me.

Guy and Hana are on the other end of the couch. Guy in between Hana's arms.

"That bastard... who does he think he is? Coming to mess with my family." Guy says, voice full of venom.

Before Obito left, the guys went into the office and talked. Kakashi came out relaxed, Guy came out looking mad, the look on his face was ice cold.

"It's alright, guy Obito said he'll back off for now," Kakashi says calmly as he runs his hand up and down my arm.

"Yeah for now! What's his next step? We don't know what he's up to right now." Guy sighs heavily.

Hana places a hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down.

"You are right we don't but when we do we will be ready." Kakashi chuckles, sending chills all down my body. He must have felt them because I felt his lips press a kiss on my head.

"Sooo..." Hana chuckles and I look over to see a smirk on her face. My face hits up knowing where that look is going.

"How long have you two known each other?" She asks with a big smile on her face.

I chuckled and I was about to speak but Kakashi cleared his throat.

"Well the first day I met her was May thirty-first and well... almost two months now." Kakashi's response made my heart melt.

"Wow." Guy lets out a sigh. "So you guys are this close already?" He asks

Hana smacks his shoulder. "Be quiet." She rolls her eyes.

"I wouldn't be talking if I were you." Kakashi chuckles.

"You know guy... You don't have to be with a person for long to know who they truly are." I chuckled and looked up at Kakashi.

"You guys don't even overthink or feel bad he was asking me out the second time we went out on a date." She closes her eyes and thinks for a second. "Oh yeah! It was the second week and he was already asking me out." She chuckles.

Guy turns red and hides under the blanket. We all started laughing at Hana's comment.

We spend the night talking about life in general and how our jobs or classes are going. Hana works at a child's adoption center, Guy is the CEO of this taijutsu community.

Hana and Guy met when Hana was interested in learning taijutsu, which if you ask me their story has the whole personal trainer story.

When Kakashi and Guy started talking about their work my eyes started to feel heavy. The world around me started to fade but I did my best to keep my eyes open.

"Work is going fine... Stressful." I could hear guy's voice fading.

"Alright." Kakashi raises his voice, making me lift my head. "My girl is falling asleep so I'll make my way in, goodnight." The next thing I know is that I'm being carried in bridal style.

My mind was so foggy that I didn't even care at this point. I couldn't even move my mouth from the tiredness but I managed to say something. "G... night," I mumbled.