5

Saturday, June 4
6:00 A.M.

Today is Saturday meaning I only work half a day, which is good but I got used to spending my whole day with the kids which makes me a little sad.

I got off the bus and walked for about five minutes.

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened last night when we were about to kiss! I spent all night thinking about it. Does he regret it? I mean probably.

I sigh and continue walking for two more minutes till I reach the gates. With my shaky fingers, I enter the code, and a few seconds later the gates slowly open.

I looked for my keys once I was at the door. Once I found it I placed the key in and turned it, I closed the door and made my way in.

The house is dark with only the sun from the morning illuminating the house.

I took a deep breath. I can do this and act normal as if nothing happened, that's probably what he's going to do act as nothing happened. I let out a deep breath, my nervousness and anxiety somewhat going away.

I didn't know how close I was to the table, till I bent down and hit my elbow on the table.

"Shit" I curse while rubbing my elbow. After a few seconds, my elbow was still hurting. I turned my arm sideways to see that it was bright pink, it was probably going to leave a bruise but whatever I'll take care of it once I'm done with his breakfast.

Ever since I woke up this morning I've been clumsy. I almost fell off my bed, I tripped going down the stairs, and now this.

Is it because my mind won't forget how close he was last night? Or the look in his eyes?

I carefully bent down and took off my shoes and put on my sandals. Once I was done with that I headed toward the kitchen and started to prepare his breakfast.

6:40 A.M

Once I finish his dashi eggs with chicken and rice, I grab a bowl and place the rice first then the eggs, and last the pieces of chicken all in one bowl.

I open the drawer and grab clean chopsticks, I grab the bowl and place it on the counter with chopsticks on top.

One of the chopsticks fell off so I picked it up and placed it gently on top of the bowl, the other fell so I picked it up and tried to place it back.

My hands wouldn't stop shaking. My heart is beating rapidly, he can come in any minute now. How would I act after what happened yesterday?

I'm probably overreacting but I mean who wouldn't? Trying to kiss your boss after only three days of work. It wasn't only me, the way he was looking at me said it all, he wanted it as much as I did.

I took a deep breath trying to feel less nervous.

"Good morning" I heard his deep soft voice say behind me.

My eyes are winded, don't turn around! Don't look at him! My mind was begging me. My heart said something else, Turn around and face him.

"G-Good Morning" I stuttered but didn't turn around. Instead, I placed the chopstick on top of the bowl and headed to the sink.

I turned the water on and started washing the dishes. This will keep me occupied trying not to look at him.

I feel him grab his mug and place it down on the coffee maker.

"How did you sleep?" I ask after a moment of silence.

"I finally slept great" He sighs. "After weeks of not getting sufficient sleep. I finally slept decently" He said with happiness.