19

8:30 p.m

Kakashi

"Bye!" Lee cries as he gets in the car, once lee's in guy closes the door and comes our way.

"Thank you so much for letting us stay, we had so much fun!" He pulls me into a hug and I hug my brother back.

"Any time," I say softly.

"I'll miss lee." Naruto cries as he waves Lee from the front door.

We brake away and I bend down picking naruto up who buries his face in my neck making me chuckle.

"He will come to visit right guy?" I look at guy to see him holding his laugh.

Making me roll my eyes and let out a chuckle.

"Of course, we will, so no more crying alright?" He rubs naruto's back.

"Okay." Naruto sobs, and buries his face deeper.

Y/n and Hana gave each other one last hug before Hana got in the car, y/n closing the door for her. I double-tap Guy's shoulder before he walks towards the car.

I watch as y/n picks up Sasuke and comes to stand next to me. I smile and slide my arm around her waist and pull her close to me.

She looks at me and smirks, making me smirk. This woman makes my heart beat like crazy. She turns and waves them off, while I stare at her with admiration.

Her side profile is everything, the way her long eyelashes are, her rosy lips, her nose, her everything is just... perfection.

My heart beats faster for the woman standing right next to me. This pounding sound that I hear just by having the woman of my dreams next to me and just by looking at her, is everything.

I smile and slowly shift my eyes back to see the car slowly disappearing down the hill.

"Bye Lee." Naruto cries harder as the car fully disappears.

"Naruto don't cry. It's okay, he will come and see you soon." Y/n softly says, trying to calm him down.

"Yeah, no cry naruto." Sasuke sighs while rubbing his back.

He tightens his hold around my neck and lets out a low sob. I press my lips together trying not to laugh and rub his back trying to calm him down.

"Let's head inside," Y/n says while grabbing my arm and guiding me to the door.

"Yeah, let's go." I agree with her by placing my free hand on her lower back.

10:00 p.m

The kids are finally sleeping, so I stand up from the chair that's in the middle of the bed. I stand up quietly and made my way toward the door. I open it carefully and close it gently.

I walk straight to y/n room, I looked down to see the lights turn off.

Is she asleep? doubt it.

I knocked on the door softly and waited to hear her soft voice.

"Come in." I hear her voice through the door making me let out a breath.

I open the door and walked in to see only the lamp on. She's resting her head on the headboard, legs crossed, and holding a book. I shift my eyes down her body to see her wearing light gray loose shorts and a white tank top.

My heart skips a beat, and my cock twitches just by her looking like that.

"Are you just going to stand there and look at me or are you coming to cuddle?" She questions.