40

Friday, May 31

Y/n

"I Kakashi, take you y/n, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us apart." He whispered as he stared at me with teary eyes.

I nod to the priest and look back at Kakashi with teary eyes.

"Kakashi, I now take you to be my wedded husband, I promise to love and comfort you, honor and keep you for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do us part. I will be yours alone as long as we both shall live." I whisper.

"The rings please." the priest says, signaling Obito to come forward.

Kakashi grabs his ring and I extend my left hand, he gently holds my finger. "I give you this ring as a symbol of my love; and with all that I am and all that I have. I pledge, in honesty and sincerity, to be for you a faithful and helpful husband." he slides the ring in.

I grab my ring and grab his hand. "I give you this ring as a symbol of my love; and with all that I am and all that I have. I pledge, in honesty and sincerity, to be for you a faithful and helpful wife."I pledge and slide the ring in.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

In a split moment, Kakashi grabs me by the waist pulling me into his hard body and placing his hand on my chin.

"Mine forever," he whispers before slamming his lips into mine.

"Yeah," I whisper in between kisses.

Time skip

7:30 p.m.

"Were you taking me?" I ask my husband as we get on the private plane.

He smacks my ass when I was about to sit down taking me off by surprise. "Hey!" I chuckled as I sat sideways, trying to ease the pain.

He sits down in front of me with his legs wide open and smirking.

"Come." He demands tapping his thigh.

My body went from cold and calm to a burning bomb within seconds.

"Okay." I breathe out trying to control my beating heartbeats.

I slowly got out of my seat and went over to him, carefully sitting on his legs. When I sat on his legs I felt something hard and thick on my ass.

I let out a soft breath at the feeling of him.

"I can't wait to have you begging." He whispers in my ear, pushing my head in between his neck.

"I can't wait." I softly say, smiling to myself.

Kakashi

"Where are we going!" My wife asks in excitement as we get out of the plane.

I slightly chuckled at her action and opened the door for her to get in. She stops mid-way and looks at me with an impatient look. "Please." She, please.