25

"You taste amazing." He breathes out as he lifts his body.

I look up at the stars with a heated face and a big smile. I've never felt this way before. I feel liberated, like him eating me out did something to me.

As I stare at the night sky, Kakashi's face comes to view as his body is completely over mine.

I stare at his beautiful tired eyes. "Tired already?" I tease as I move my hands away from my breast and place them on his pink cheeks.

"Not even close." He smirks as he brings his wet lips down to mine.

He kissed me softly and I could taste my sweet self. I made a move to try to shift my legs but a sharp pain along with the wetness of my cunt stops me.

Kakashi breaks away from the kiss and stares into my eyes. "You alright?" He asks as he moves a piece of my hair behind my ear.

I smile and start moving my thumbs in a circular motion. "I'm alright, now I want you to fuck me hard and good," I whisper as I run my fingers slightly down his broad back.

"Are you sure? You don't want your first time to be gentle?" He asks, making sure.

"No," I responded.

If I said I did that would be a lie. Kakashi can't even kiss me without losing control and now that I said that, he would give me all of him without holding back.

"As you wish." He responds and quickly moves away from my body leaving me cold.

I lift my tired body with my elbows and watch as he stands up. I watch as his toned abs flex as he bends down and removes his black boxers, leaving him bare.

Now that his erection is fully free I rethink the decision I made a few seconds ago.

I look up at him, my mouth slightly open. I look back at his long thick and veiny cock. My clit pulsed with desire wanting him to break me.

He strokes his cock with his right hand as he stares down with a craving expression. I watch as a drop a pre-cum slides down his thick head, down his cock.

"Now, turn around and get on your knees." He demands.

It took me a second to process what he said but my body was already trying to move. I tried to turn my body around but I felt a sharp pain in between my legs stopping me from continuing the movement.

"With every second you're taking you're killing me." Kakashi breathes out and I feel him get on his knees placing his hands on my hips as he lifts me and turns me around placing me on my knees.

As I'm fully on doggy style I can feel my wetness dripping down onto my thighs. My breath picked up as I felt him tease my entrance.

"Ka-" My words got stuck at the back of my throat as I felt a burning sensation between my legs.

Everything happened so fast that all I'm feeling is the throbbing and burning sensation in my cunt.

Kakashi

"The pain will soon turn into pleasure, sweetheart." I rasp, my voice sounding as if I had a sore throat.

I started moving in and out and with every move, I made her let out one of those loud and delicious moans that had my knees going weak.

It's so easy to fuck her because she is dripping wet.

The way her walls are tightly hugging my cock and the way they are sucking me made me lose control.

I look down at how we are connected and as I pull halfway out I see my cock covered with blood and her clear wetness. My stomach tightens and my cock twitches about to come just at the sight.