23

5:35

Kakashi picked me up at exactly five-thirty. Right now we are on our way to a place, Kakashi wouldn't tell me he said it's a surprise that I'll see once we get there.

"Kakashi," I said.

"Yes, sweetheart." He responds right away and takes a glance at me.

"Who is taking care of the kids?" I ask, wondering who will be taking care of them tonight.

"The kids will be in good hands. I dropped them off with their uncle obito." He says.

Kakashi's outfit is all black, and he looks hot in it but I prefer nothing at all. Just him bare.

I roll my eyes at myself. I took a deep breath and respond. "That's good, did you tell him about the night routine?" I ask.

"Of course, I did but knowing obito he will probably skip it." He chuckled and I chuckled along with him.

"Kakashi, are you not going to tell me where you're taking me?" I ask, letting out a nervous breath.

"Nope. You are going to have to wait till we get there." He responded and made a turn.

"At least a hint or something," I tell him, I might sound desperate but I can't control how I'm feeling.

"Fine," He chuckles. "It's something you always wanted to do ever since you watched the movie Tangled." He gives me a hint.

And I try to think what exactly it is but with nervousness and anxiety, it's not helping at all.

"Ah okay," I say, still thinking about where he could be taking me.

6:00 P.M

We've been driving for about thirty minutes now, and all I see are trees. We have completely separated from the city.

We have been making small talk along the car ride, nothing awkward or embarrassing. Everything is going smoothly and fine.

My nerves and anxiety have completely gone away and I'm calmer than I was when I first got in the car.

As Kakashi drove up the hill I could start seeing cars parked on the side of the road and people walking uphill.

"Kakashi, where are we?" I ask as I see people getting out of their cars and holding folded blankets and chairs.

Are we watching a movie or...?

"You'll see." He says.

I turn to look at him to see him with a big smile, I smile along with him.

He kept on driving slowly till he found a parking space. He parked and turned the car off.

"Don't open the door." He says and quickly gets out of the car and closes the door.

"Okay." I chuckled as I unbuckled my seatbelt. The warmth in my chest hasn't gone away and it's now getting warmer.

He opens the door and holds it for me. I look up at him and smile. "Thank you, my gentleman." I chuckled as I stood next to him.

He smiles and closes the door. "You welcome my lady." He places his palm on the back of my back and guides me towards the trunk. "I gotta get some things from the back." He says as he takes away his palm and opens the trunk.

"Okay." I cheer as I press my hands together. "Do you need some help?" I ask as I see him taking out some blankets.

He shook his head, denying my help. "I'm alright sweetheart, thank you." He grabs the blankets and closes the trunk.