37

Friday, January 10

Y/n

Everything has been going great, there are some nights where the kids don't wanna stay alone but we make it work.

We are trying to help the kids slowly forget about what happened three months ago, everyday it seems that they are doing better.

"Thank you for shopping with us," I waved bye to the customer who came and bought some coffee.

She smiles and waves back.

"We have been doing good!" Rose said with happiness.

"Yes, it seems so." I smile shyly at her.

There are times when she comes in and helps me with the shop, the kids are at school and I believe they are in good hands.

Kakashi has gone back to work and is working overtime due to some mistakes that happened a few weeks later when the accident occurred.

Nagato and Naruto are inseparable, ever since they found out that they are related they can't seem to be away from each other.

"What's that smell?" I ask Rose, the yucky smell making me feel dizzy. I look around to see Rose bringing in freshly baked croissants, "hey Rose? Are those good to be out?" I ask confused, the smell is not sitting right with me.

"Yeah of course! They were freshly baked by our chef." She looks at me confused.

I nodded and smiled at her and went into the back, trying to catch a fresh breath that did not include the smell of food.

The sound of my phone buzzing interrupted my peaceful time outside, I take my phone out letting out a sigh.

Nagato

I'm picking the kids up from school;)
1:24 p.m.

Okay! That sounds good to me, let Kakashi know too as well.
1:25 p.m.

He was good with it
1:45 p.m.

Bring them straight home, please:)
1:45 p.m.

Yes, we are going to play this new game I bought !!
1:46 p.m.

I chucked and put my phone away.

5:30 p.m

Today has been going so fast, the kids got picked up from school so I had time to clean and close the shop a little later, kakashi came home an hour ago and is now taking a shower ready for our Friday Family time.

I'm in the kitchen cooking their favorite dinner, I decided to do something simple and good that they can all enjoy. We have Nagato and Tobi as our guests, and they are in the game room destroying the poor little kids.

As I place the plate of scrambled eggs on the table I hear Naruto crying and running towards me.

"N/n." Naruto whines. "Nagato made me loose." I bend down and open my arms and he runs straight into them.