31

Thursday, September 21

Y/N

I felt Kakashi breathing on top of my hair so I looked up to see him peacefully sleeping. He has messy hair all over and his lips are slightly open.

I smile, my heart warming up. He makes everything up, no matter how stressful or difficult work is he always finds a way to make it up to me.

I stare at his beauty for a little longer before carefully sliding off his hold. I used a pillow to replace me. I walked to my bathroom to do my morning routine.

It took about ten minutes, so I decided to do a quick routine so I could go ahead and prepare breakfast before he woke up.

I went ahead and took everything I needed and placed them all on the table. I bent down to grab a bowl and when I stood up a soft pillow hit my back.

I gasped and looked back to see Kakashi only wearing his boxers, with a grin on his lips. My face hits up and I quickly look away.

"Good morning," I sing trying to ignore this feeling at the bottom of my stomach, I walk towards the table and set the bowl down.

"That's all I get?" He asks, his morning voice cracking.

When I turned around he was already behind, he didn't give me a chance to move a muscle because his lips were moving with mine. He smacks my ass, making me let out a moan.

"Yes, just like that my whore." He breathes out, squeezing my ass and pressing my front against his morning wood.

I let out a breathless moan as I tangled my fingers in his hair. He grabs the back of my thighs and picks me up. He walked backward and I felt the cold surface of the counter.

He breaks away from the kiss and rests his forehead against mine. We both smiled while looking at each other's eyes.

"I missed you." He mumbles softly.

My smile widens. "I miss you," I admit, placing a soft kiss against his.

"I will never leave you, my love. You mean the world to me." He spoke softly.

My heart tightens and I bring his lips against mine, replying with my soft touch.

He rested his hands on the counter trying to control his feelings. I decided to make the first move and lift my body still connected, I ran my hand down his chest to his hardness. I ran my hand across his hard-on, enjoying the way it felt against my hand.

I break away from the kiss. "I want you to fuck me hard on this counter." I breathe out.

His eyes turn from soft to dark real quick. "You make it hard for me, sweetheart." He breathes out, wrapping his hand around my throat and making me take a deep breath. "I want to treat you like a princess but you turn to my slut real quick." He speaks softly, applying pressure to my throat.

I smirk, "That's how I want you to treat me." I replied.

He takes a deep breath and his hands go to my pants zipper real quick. He opens it and takes it off me like a wild animal.

He wraps his arms around my thighs and slices me to the edge of the counter. I smile and rest my back against the cold surface making me let out a small sigh.

He gently runs his fingers up my legs till he gets to my thighs and gives them a good squeeze making me suck in a breath.

"You like me hurting you don't you?" He chuckles as he presses one finger against my wet panties teasing my clit.