9

Y/n

I'm sitting on the kitchen counter while he washes the dishes and I dry them with a grey cloth.

He has his shirt sleeve up, showing his toned hands. He passed me the last plate and I watched as his veins popped out.

Filthy thoughts quickly came to mind and my cheeks slowly turned bright pink. I take the plate and start to dry it out.

"Is there something wrong with my hands, honey?" He asks while resting a hand on the counter.

I love it when he calls me honey. It does something to my body.

I swallow and continue drying the plate, ignoring the way my body is feeling.

"Nothing wrong just... seeing if your shirt got wet... you know." I came up with a lie.

"Hmm is that so?" He asks, stepping in front of my body.

I nod quickly. Too quick for my liking. I continue drying the plate like an idiot, not wanting to make eye contact.

"Liar, well let me enlighten you." He rests both of his hands on the counter, trapping me in.

I stop what I'm doing and press my thighs together, while tight in my grip on the plate.

These hands can do so much to you.

"These hands can do so much to you." He presses his body closer. "Many dirty things." He chuckles. I feel his gaze moving all over my body, sending shivers down my neck.

I feel his gaze on my face for a couple of seconds before he steps back. "I'll make those thoughts come real if you'll let me...They work fast by the way." He whispers low and raspy.

That's when I gasp and look at his face, surprised at this Kakashi. He smirks and winks at me, he turns around and leaves me frozen.

This is not the caring Kakashi I know. This one is different and I like it.

After a few minutes of cooling off, I jump off the counter and gasp at how wet I am. Did he make me wet with just words? I chuckled and walked out of the kitchen ignoring how my heart was beating.

I made my way to the living room to find it empty. I looked around to see the kids' playing room open so I walked up to it. I slide the door open to see Kakashi playing with the kids and making silly noises, my heart skips a beat.

I chuckled and walked up to them. I kneel, joining them. "So what are you guys playing? Can I play?" I ask.

I look at Kakashi to see his gaze dark, I look away quickly and smile down at Sasuke who smiles back.

"Yes!" Naruto stands up making me shift my eyes to him and grabs a few cars from the container. He runs back, with a smile. "Here." He gently throws the cars in front of me.

"You play me." Sasuke starts pumping the cars with mine making silly noises.

I chuckled and started doing the same as Naruto and Kakashi started playing.

After a few minutes of playing, I hear a phone ring. I take out my phone to see if it's mine, and that's when I see Kakashi standing up.

"Sorry, guys gotta take this." He waves his phone. "Be right back." His voice sounds uneasy.

I furrow my eyebrows but slightly nod. He nods and walks out.

Kakashi

I let out a shaky breath and pressed the green button. " Any news Obito?" I ask.

"Hello to you but yes. We got two suspects that are working for Danzo, we still don't know their names, but they seem to be around their mid-twenties. One has long orange hair looking like a carrot." He chuckles.