12

Y/N
Wednesday, June 22

I shifted around and adjusted my eyes to the light before opening them and looking around to see I was in the guest room.

Kakashi must have carried me up, My heart skips a beat and my cheeks slowly turn light pink.

I let out a sigh and turn around looking at the clock on the nightstand to see it's 6:30 A.M. I frown, my chest feeling heavy. Kakashi left already and I won't get to see him until Friday.

I sigh sadly, I stretch my legs and arms letting out a groan. I sat up and let my legs touch the cold floor, I stood up and made my way toward the restroom.

Once I'm done I head back and make my bed. When I'm done I grab my phone from the nightstand. It lights up and I see that it's 6:45 and I have two texts from Kakashi.

My heart squeezed and I quickly tapped the text.

Good morning y/n, I hope you have an excellent day today. I hope my boys won't give you a lot of trouble today, if they do, you have the right to do what is right. Anyway, I thought I'll be able to call but sadly I can't, I'll be extra busy these days. Call me when it's an emergency, only. Obito will be looking out for you guys, stay safe.
6:05A.M

Tell my boys that I love them so much and that I'm already missing them. Tell them that they better behave. And I will see you guys this Friday.
6:05A.M

I frown, it hasn't even been a day and I already missed him.

Good Morning Kakashi, I hope you have a magnificent day today. I'm sure that they won't give me a lot of trouble today or these upcoming days. Don't worry about calling, I will keep you updated on the kids.
6:56A.M

I sent the text and then replied to the other text.

I will show the text to the kids :) you focus on work and do not worry about us, will be safe with Obito watching us. Please don't overwork yourself, make sure to eat probably and get sufficient sleep. I will miss you:)
6:57A.M

I'm really worried about Kakashi. I've only seen him one time overworking himself, I can't even imagine how hard he will work these three days.

I closed my eyes and inhaled sharply. Everything will be fine. I exhale and open my eyes. I placed my phone in my pocket and walked out and walked straight to the kid's room.

Time skip
9:01 A.M

"So what do guys wanna do?" I asked the boys as we finished washing the dishes. I wash them, Sasuke dries the plates, and naruto places them in the plate holder.

"I don't know I... miss my dad," Naruto says, his tone low and sad. He places the last plate and sits down on the counter. He looks at me, his eyes full of sadness, and lips pouting.

"How many days without a dad?" Sasuke asks, I look at him and his eyes are low, his lips in a thin line.

"I.." I didn't think about this, I looked between them not sure what to say. "Remember what the text I read to you guys?" I ask and then nod. "You guys are little to understand but dad will be back in three days, I know it's hard to not have him right now but we have to understand that he sometimes will have to leave for work and then come back. He missed you guys more than you know." I look at both of them. "But for this situation when dad leaves we can do fun things like... like go out to the park, go out to watch a movie, or go out and have some fun," I said and took a deep breath, catching my breath.