24

7:30 P.M

Y/N

Kakashi drives down the mountain and to our next destination which I have no clue where that is. He doesn't leave the mountain and takes a left to another empty and dark road.

"Kakashi you're not kidnapping me are you?" I chuckled nervously as I shifted on the seat.

He turns around and gives me a lazy smirk placing his hand on my bare thigh, making my stomach flip.

"Just for tonight." He chuckles and turns around looking back at the dark road.

My face hits up and I felt a shock run from my chest straight down between my thighs. That feeling makes me press my thighs together. And in response Kakashi gives it a gentle squeeze, having my whole thigh on fire.

"Are you hungry?" He asks after a couple of seconds of silence.

I relax to his touch and rest my head on the seat, completely relaxing my body as I turn around to look at his spread thighs, veiny hand on the steering wheel, and his hand on my thigh.

I then slowly look at his side profile and he turns around to look at me waiting for my answer.

"Very," I whisper as I bite down my bottom lip.

"Good because you'll be having three meals tonight." He whispers as he removes his hand from my thigh.

My face hits up knowing exactly what he meant.

I opened my mouth to tell him to place it back but from the corner of my eyes, I saw a brown house. I look away from Kakashi and focus my view on the beautiful lake house.

It's not just a small lake house. It's one of those big three-story lake houses. The back looks so pretty with big porches on each level. And beautiful glass doors and windows. Everything looks free.

"Close that pretty mouth you'll have it open for me the whole night," Kakashi says as he places his index finger on my chin, closing my mouth for me.

It takes me a second to realize his words and what he said.

"Kakashi!" I chuckled but he was already out the door.

I unbuckle my seat belt as Kakashi opens the door for me. I step out of the car and Kakashi closes the door.

"Thank you." I thank him as he grabs my hand and guides me toward the house.

"Any time." He bends sideways, pressing a soft kiss on my head.

We went into the house and gave me a mini tour of the main rooms and floors, which was all. This house reminds me of the Cullens house because of how everything is. Open. Free. Loose.

He places his hands on my shoulder pressing his front to my back as he bends forward and opens the door for me that leads to the front of the house.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yes." I nodded quickly, wanting to see how it was. My stomach is twisting from the nerves.

He opens the door and I clap my hands in excitement. He pushes my body with his back and I could feel his excitement pressing on my back.

My body starts to feel hot as I feel his hard boner. "Excited already?" I tease.

"More than what you're feeling." He chuckles.

The first thing I noticed was the big beautiful lake, the moon's reflection moving on the water. Then I noticed the lights around the tree trunks.

"Kakashi you have a beautiful place," I said as I admired his lake house.