15

Saturday, July 23

Kakashi

I slowly open my eyes and stare at the empty side of my bed, I close my eyes and let out a sigh.

Did she leave me? I smirk, Knowing what I'll do.

I sat up and glanced at the black clock on the wall to read, 7:10. I grab my phone from the nightstand and double tap it, it turns on and I see a text from y/n. I click on her name.

Good morning Kakashi, I tried waking you up but you were dead so I left to take a shower and get ready for Sasuke's small party. I hope you didn't wake up with a headache, please don't be mad :)
6:05

I smirk and reply to her text.

Oh, I'm very mad, see you later sweetheart;)
7:11

I set my phone on the nightstand and made my way toward the bathroom and did my everyday morning routine.

I decided to wear grey office pants and a dark t-shirt that hugs my shoulder and back making me look bigger. And black shoes.

I opened the door and then closed it, I made my way towards the kid's room and open the door and see that they are peacefully sleeping, their mouths open. I chuckled and walked towards them.

I kneeled on naruto's bed, "good morning my boy." I whisper and stroke his hair gently. He closes his mouth letting out a hum and stretching his body.

I smile and then turn around to Sasuke's bed. "Good morning birthday boy," I whisper and stroke his hair.

He closes his mouth and turns his head slowly to open his eyes. "Morning." His voice is raspy.

"Happy birthday Sasuke!" Naruto yells and the next thing we know he's standing on top of Sasuke's bed. He smiles big before jumping on top of Sasuke and hugging him, he lets out a groan but hugs him back.

"Cuddles!" I stood up and wrapped my arms around their bodies.

"Dad!" They started laughing harder.

Time Skip
8:30 AM

As we made our way downstairs I saw Rose opening the doors and y/n enter's with three medium boxes.

"Oh, my thank you rose." She breathes out while placing the boxes down. She fixes her curly hair and runs her hand down her soft light pink dress.

Her dress is soft satin, with spaghetti straps that hug her curves.

My chest blooms with warmth and my cock twitches.

"No problem sweetie, you look beautiful as always." She compliments y/n. Rose is wearing a loose black dress.

"Aww thank you rose, you look beautiful as well." She compliments rose while running her hand down rose's arm.

"I'll be in the party room organizing the stuff, let me know if you need anything," Rose says while closing the door.

"Do you need help?" Y/n asks while placing her bag on the table.