21

Wednesday, July 27

Y/N
3:50 A.M

I slowly opened my eyes feeling a sharp pain in the bottom of my stomach, I let out a groan and quickly slipped Kakashi off me and made my way towards the bathroom.

I looked for my bag and once I found it I took out my cosmetic bag where I have my sanitary pads to only find one.

"Fuck." I breathed out, ran a hand down my hair, and started looking in the bag for more.

"Y/n." I heard Kakashi say my name.

"Umm." I place my hand on my forehead letting out an annoyed sigh. "In here." I roll my eyes, annoyed at myself for not bringing more.

"Is everything alright?" He asked right away.

"Yes," I responded quickly, not wanting to worry him.

"Y/n." He says my name in a serious tone.

A chill runs down my body, no way to fool this man.

"Fine." I breathe out. "I don't have any extra sanitary pads," I whisper.

I heard him chuckle. "I'll go get you some."

"No," I responded right away. I set the pad on the sink and open the door to see Kakashi making his way into his closet.

"Kakashi," I call his name and follow him. I walk into the closet to see him putting on his coat while slipping his feet into the shoe. "I was going to go so you don't have to." I smiled at him.

He bends down and pushes his foot into the shoe. "What's your size?" He asks while looking up at me and putting the other shoe on.

I furrow my eyebrow and look down at him confused. "My size?"

"Yeah. Are you big or small?" He asks while sitting up and walking towards me.

My face heats up, and I look down in embarrassment. "It's a medium because I have a heavy flow at night but during the day it's small," I mumbled.

He walks close to me, placing a hand on my chin and bringing my face up. I look at him to see his soft smile. "Okay, I won't take long, so let's get you to bed." He bends down and gives me a quick kiss, I kiss him back gently.

After a few seconds, we pull away and he turns me around guiding me back to his bed. I check the clock once we were in his room to read 3:54 in the morning.

"Kakashi!" I gasp as I turn around to meet his worried gaze. "It's freaking three in the morning, almost four!" I put my four fingers up.

He presses his lips together in a thin line and brings his shoulder up. "Yeah? And?" He asks, not seeing the problem.

"It's too early and unsafe for you to go out at this time, so..." I press my lips together. "Why don't you just stay in bed the pad can wait." I point at the bed, trying to convince him not to go.

"I don't see the problem and no worries I'll be safe, honey." He smiles at me while pushing me gently toward the bed.

"Ka-" I got cut off by his index finger on my lips. I shut my lips and let him push me onto the bed completely and watch as he softly puts the covers over me.

"It won't take long." He whispers and winks at me while pressing a quick kiss on my forehead, I close my eyes and feel his soft lips against my skin.

"Okay," I whisper while getting comfortable on the bed. "My wallet is on the table near the door by the way," I say as I bring the covers up my chest and watch him exit the door.