30

9:30 P.M.

As I read the time on the car I couldn't help but feel nervous. Will he like the small surprise? I haven't done anything like this for other people, so I'm not good at it. Might have missed some details.

"Relax sweetheart." Kakashi quickly glances at me and squeezes my thigh.

I smile softly. "I'm nervous." I breathed out clapping my hands together.

"I can see." He chuckles. "Everything you do is perfect, sweetheart." He whispers.

The way he said those words made my heart calm down a bit. I breathe out and stare at the beautiful night sky.

"Enter the next road, please," I told him when I saw the sign on the road.

"Okay." He whispers.

He makes a sharp turn and on the right is the road. He takes it and drives on the gravel road. He drives for a little longer till the trees start to disappear and the night city lights start to shine.

"This view is beautiful." He confirmed in a soft tone.

"Very beautiful," I mumbled as I stared at his beautiful eyes.

I won't get tired of saying that this man is a perfectionist. Everything he does, everything he is, is magical.

He looks my way and I quickly look away. He chuckles and double-taps my knee. "Let's go." He takes his hand away and gets out of the car.

I let out a breath and unbuckled my seatbelt, he opened the door and extended his hand out.

"Thank you, handsome." I chuckled and placed my hand on his as I stood out of the car. I look at his beautiful gray eyes and let out a smile.

I can't believe such an amazing man came into my life and made everything better.

The beautiful night lights catch my attention, breaking away from his warm eyes. "Let's go, we have things to talk about." I smile.

"I can't wait." He smirks as he walks past me and walks to the back of the car, grabbing the things we packed.

I decided to do a small picnic just for the two of us. Something quiet, special, and loving.

I took a deep breath and followed Kakashi as he walked to a free clear area right where we could see the whole hidden leaf. I placed my hand around his and rested my head on his shoulder as we got closer to the spot

This feels so nice and calm. My chest felt finally at peace. I can't wait to see what this life holds for us.

Wednesday, September 20

Kakashi

It's past eight o'clock and I haven't left the office. Work has been a pain in my ass these past couple of days. I'll be traveling to the sand village to cover some paperwork with Gaara.

I close my computer, taking my eyes completely away from the light to complete darkness. I run my fingers down my face letting out a deep breath as I rest my head on the chair falling backwards.

My kids and y/n haven't left my mind for even a second. All I think about is them and it pains me not to be close to them.

I lean off the chair and grab my phone from the desk. I turn it on to see a few messages from Obito and y/n.

Obito
The kids are finally asleep 😮‍💨

Y/n :)
Kakashi I just left the shop, going back home to my apartment! Don't overdo yourself please go home before nine🙁